Chapter 2

"Today is going to be amaze balls," I said to myself. 

It was the first day of school and I was ready for it, who wasn't ready for a great 4 years of high school.

"What was I going to wear today??" I kept talking to myself. 

I usually talk to myself, I know I'm weird. Out of the blue I knew what to wear, I was going to go for the school colors. Gotta go for my school pride right? I decided to wear a plain blue shirt with a black kimono and dark blue jeans with black combat boots. As you can see the school colors are blue and black.

I went downstairs and saw Jack who is older than me by one year.

"Hey Jack," I said to him.

"Hey, are you ready for your first day of high school?" He replied back.

"Heck yeah, getting ready to see all the cute boys faces," I said to him and gave him a wink.

He gave me the darkest look and said to me,

"No way you can't talk to any boys except Nat, Jax, Jasper, and I."

"Do you want to kill my social life?" I told him.

"What social life..." He said to me.

"Do you see what I mean? I have none this is why I need to create one..." I trailed off when I saw my senior year old brother Jasper come down in boxers and a girl in a wrinkled dress trailing off from behind him.

I started to get really angry...

Jack and I had mouths dropped looking at the unfamiliar girl.

And then I punched my idiot of a brother and every punch came with me saying something.

"What...punch...the...punch...heck...punch...are...punch...you...punch...doing...punch...with....punch...another...punch...girl...punch."

"First let me say owww where did you learn to punch like that?" Jasper said.

"You," I said to him.

"Oh yeah I am a great teacher," He said back to me.

"Now tell me what are you doing with another girl??"

As if his mind registered that there was a strange girl standing in our kitchen he started to talk.

"Oh this Erin she just grew and did something with her hair." He replied.

"I didn't just do something with my hair I highlighted it and cut it gosh boys." Erin spoke for the first time.

"OMG!! I thought you were getting back to Rhode Island on Friday." I squealed.

"Nope babe I'm back and better than ever." She spoke.

Erin went on a study plan for two years in London.

"Alright let's get to school," Jasper said.

"Yeah you're sure about that," I told him. 

Jack, Erin and I started snickering.

"What do you mean- oh clothes, need clothes I'll be back." Jasper said.

Follow me on....

Hey guys I'm back 

Keep going with the votes and comments 

Happy Readings😊😊