Chapter 6

Hey guys new chapter hope you like it.

"No I am not cleaning up your messes or helping you get to bed when you come home drunk from partying." I yelled at my three brothers.

"Yeah and mom and dad will be fine with me marrying Noelle they won't mind at least I think they won't" Jay said.

I knew my brothers were joking, but sometimes they come home very drunk.

FLASHBACK

My brothers came home from a party I was still in Eighth grade and my three idiotic brothers  stumbled in drunk and all.

"Hey why are you still up Jenny," Jasper slurred to me.

"I was waiting for you guys to come home," I told them.

Our parents were on another trip yet again and my brothers were using the time to party and get their social lives out there.

"Well the wait is no more cause were back..." Jack proclaimed to me.

"Jack you're a freshman you shouldn't be drunk at this age." I exclaimed.

"Don't worry Jenny once you reach high school and are allowed to go to parties you'll understand." Jax said to me.

"Yes cause all I want to do is drink and drink and drink." I said

"Uh no we're allowed to drink but you are not and you're not allowed to go to parties," Jax said

I ignored Jax comment and asked them how did they get home.

"Oh a friend dropped us off!" Jasper said.

"Was this friend drunk too?" I asked them.

"No the friend wasn't..." The three of them said at the same time

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yeah no you guys aren't getting drunk because mom and dad are coming home today and I don't want you guys drunk," I told them.

"I think they should do whatever they want," Noelle told them.

"Yeah we can do whatever we want!" They all yelled.

All of them started to talk about whose party they were going to go. I started to steam who does this girl think she is. She is not even married to my brother and she already has them turned against me...

"Fine go, but news flash guys if you want to follow Noelle then she'll be your sister instead of me got it!" I yelled at them.

I am very sorry that this is a short chapter, but with tests and homework I couldn't get a lot written and I'm very sorry. I still hope you liked this chapter though!

Follow me on...