»six«

Pulling my legs through a pair of ladies mesh shorts and a blue t-shirt, I walked out of the girls locker room already tired. In all of my classes today girls would not stop talking about the infamous British boy or his fellow teammates. I guess when you've been deprived from the male species for so long anything walking with a set of balls down below became your topic of discussion. Seriously, a day spent with Miley, Selena, and I can do these girls some good. I frowned once I saw everyone out in their gym clothes prancing around four of the players of the Varsity team. Some of the girls knotted up their shirts, shorts showing ass cheeks, and just pretty much acting like bimbos. Honestly, how desperate can you get?

Walking over to one of the girls I usually talk to during this period since Miley nor Selena had gym this period, I was so thankful for her. She wasn't like the other girls playing out of character for a group of boys, but she was staring and shook her head once I sat next to her on the clean hardwood floor of the girls basketball court.

"Demi he's hot." She squealed, pulling on the ends of her shorts.

"Which one because I don't see it." I state taking a spot next to her.

Camila smacked my thigh and rolled her eyes. "I don't." I say while shrugging my shoulders.

"Especially the one with the accent. Swoons!" She melted.

I laughed and pushed her shoulder playfully, but she didn't know who was really sitting behind the green eyes, panty dropper voice and good looks. No, none of them knew. Not Miley nor Selena or any of the tramp-acting girls surrounding him. To be fair, I felt sorry for them. Camila especially as she was drooling over him, literally! Is that how I was my freshmen year? Oh God, I hope not. Harry Styles is nothing but bad news.

_________________

Upon stepping foot inside my house after Miley's older sister dropped me off, two rowdy boys were sitting around my entertainment, eating my food and messing up my house. Where the hell was Joe?

"Demi, did you see Joe outside?" Asked Taylor, eating out of a box of Fruit Roll-Ups.

I shook my head, sitting my bag behind the brown and beige couch. Looking around at the other boy, who just so happens to be Nick. When I got to him he was watching the T.V and appearing bored out of his mind with a can of sprite clutched in his hands. My stomach jumped at the sight of him.

Walking around the couch I sat next to Taylor, grabbing the box of snacks out of Taylor's hand. "Hey!" He shouted, opening a pouch for himself. Grabbing the last one I gave him back the empty box and took the remote instead.

"You owe us about five dollars Lautner, that was a brand new box." I tell him, flipping through the channels and ending the horrible station before me. MLB.

"Aye, Daisy, I was watching that." Nick finally spoke from the other couch.

Shrugging my shoulders I continued to flip through boring channel after boring channel. Who watches MLB after school anyway? With him not even saying hey or calling me by my real name only made me ignore him more. He's hot and all, so so so hot, but Nick you're going to learn to bow down to the Queen today. With Taylor here and this being my house he wouldn't try anything. Well at least I hope not.

"Lovato, c'mon, Rodriguez is about to pitch!" Taylor roared next to me, reaching for the remote.

Quickly I stood up, laughing and still changing the channel.

"Where's Joe, dude! He better come get his little sister man!" Nick complained, throwing his blue fitted off his head and glaring at me. "I got money on this game."

"You can't even get my name right so why should I care?"

Taylor now was falling off the couch as he misses the end of my school skirt by only an inch or so. Prancing behind the couch I laugh as Taylor went down with a loud thud.

"Ok, Demi, now can you turn it back?" Nick pleads on the edge of his seat.

I smiled at the desperate look on his face and how his neat and long eyebrows fell above his brown eyes. So hot. As I went to flip the channel back, Taylor was making his way over to me appearing as a rushing bull. Not being able to control my reflexes, I took off around the couch squealing as I did so. I felt a cold hand clasp around my thin arms and sends my sailing down into the couch. Screaming and laughing at how serious they were acting over a stupid game, I didn't even feel Nick's arms holding me against his chest while Taylor pried the remote out of my hand.

Still, with me too busy laughing and Nick and Taylor's attention going straight to the T.V, no one even heard Joe come in.

"What the hell are you doing with my sister, Nick!" He yelled, getting my attention.

Immediately I stopped laughing and looked down at Nick's arms locked around my waist. Already, my face got hot. Nick, unaffected by my brothers outburst unwrapped his arms and guided me off him by my hips.

"Chill, Joe. She took the remote and now we've missed the Rodriguez pitch." He finishes with an annoyed look to me.

Rolling my eyes at his glare I stood from the couch, ready to take off for my room. Joe still looked pissed and I don't blame him, especially with all I've put him through.

"Where's the girls, Joe?" Taylor chimed in.

Narrowing my eyes I watched as Joe looks behind him at the open door, Taylor and Nick following his gaze. In walks two amazing looking girls and without any reasons, I quickly looked to Nick for his reaction to the tall skinny babes walking into my house. His tongue dragged across his bottom lip while his eyes went up and down their model type body. Fucking pig.

"What's up, Liv?" Nick greets.

The tall dark haired girl gave Nick a cocky grin, throwing her manicured hand in the air waving over to him. Her friend walked around Joe, who was shutting the door and checking her out from behind. Like I'm one of the most unimportant furniture pieces in the room, I was pushed to the back of their minds just like that. Scoffing at their manish behavior I turned on my heels and headed for my room, picking up my bag full of unbegan homework.

Making it down the hall I could hear them begin to kick off already. Slamming my door shut and slinging my bag on to my unmade bed, I walked over to my speakers. With just a twist of the black knob and a press of a button, Hayley Williams roaring voice blasted from them. Nodding my head to the erotic sounds of one my favorite bands, I slumped on my bed. Pulling out assignments and notebooks I could already tell that this would be a long night.

________________________________

Comment & vote please! :)