»three«

The next day at school I sat with my usual group of friends in Mrs. Reynolds 7th period class. Miley, Selena, and I gathered our books when the last bell rang and disappeared out of class. Out front beside the large oak tree we stood and waited for my brother to arrive. It was Friday and Miley had found out where a party was going on tonight. Schemingly, we skillfully planned our "sleepover" at Miley's.

"Party! Party! Party!" Selena giggled.

We all laughed and Joe soon pulled up in his 2011white impala dad got him last year for passing his graduation test. Even though Joe took it as bribe, he treated it like it was his child.

"End of conversation, my husband is here," Miley said, combing through her hair.

Both Selena and I laughed and climbed into the backseat of his car, Taylor was sitting up front. Our juice head cousin, who couldn't keep his penis from twitching at the next chic with boobs. We piled in with Selena in the middle and Miley and I on the ends.

"Demi, little cousin aren't you gonna introduce me to your cute friends?" Taylor had raised a bushy eyebrow at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and gesture toward Miley and Selena.

"Taylor, this is Selena and Miley. Guys, that's Taylor,"

"Hi, I'm Selena,"

Both Miley and I looked suspiciously at Selena with our mouths gaping open.

"I know," Taylor said, a small grin on his lips. He winked at Selena and I chewed my bottom lip from laughing. Once Taylor was turned around I felt someone squeezing my arm.

_______________________________________

"Your cousin was totally flirting!" Selena burst with excitement once we reached the confined walls of Miley's lavander painted bedroom.

Sliding my backpack off at the foot of Miley's bed, I slump onto it. My legs dangling off the ends as I laughed along with Miley at Selena.

"He saw that nice rack of yours hanging out your shirt, he had to be gay not to try to get at'chu," Miley said.

I watched her open a bag of Sour Patch Kids and laughed. The things Miley said are so true and blunt it probably would come off rude to an outsider.

"Yea, I mean who wouldn't want to feel on these?" I was now lounging for Selena's matured breast. She squealed and ran away from me.

"Demi, why do you wanna talk about my boobs? Look at that ass! Damn baby," Selena now was mocking a jock we encountered at the Mall last week.

"Oh my god!" Miley screamed, falling into her closet with laughter. She was previously ramaging through it for pre-approval party wear. I was on the floor weak from Selena's attempt at a deep voice.

"The dude seemed like he didn't get any action at all from the way his eyes were popping out of their sockets at you,"

Selena continued to gush over the memory as I wiped away tears from the corner of my eyes. Both Miley and I were practically crying of laughter.

"Well, Demi, you definitely have to wear something tonight that compliments.... that ass," Miley then mocked in the same attempt of sounding like a man.

We cracked up again, but in the back of my head I knew this joke is probably never going to get old. Everytime something was referred to my butt they were going to joke about it. I wrinkled my nose and looked down at my nails thinking, is my butt really that big?

"Hey, what about this? It would look cute on you,"

Shrugging away my thoughts I glanced up at the clothes Miley were dangling in her hands. Putting the hot pink fitted skirt and white fitted tank to her frame for me. I walked over to her and grabbed the clothes, putting them to my body and imaging how it would look on me.

"I guess I have my outfit for tonight, I'll call Tay and make sure she's still coming at 6:30,"

"Demi what shoes are you wearing with that?" Selena asked, going through her duffle bag of dresses.

"My leopard print TOMS,"

"Sexy!" Miley hissed. I laughed and got a pair of underwear and bra from my bag.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower, P.E, sweat, Ew!"

They laughed as I tampered into the bathroom to get ready.

____________________________________________

vote & comments please :)