»four«

Walking down the long driveway Taylor had already began to complain about her feet. Along with Selena, they were both wearing six inch heels to a simple highschool party. Miley scoffed and wrapped her arm around mine, clinging closer to me. We had thought they were out of their mind and apparently they are.

"I think I'm gonna get laid tonight," Miley stated all of a sudden.

I laughed while Selena turned up her nose. "Stop being such a whore Miley!"

Miley sickened and waved Selena off as we entered the house. There wasn't many people in the inside, but once we walked past the kitchen where the booze was awaiting our arrivial, Miley and Taylor quickly ditched us. Rolling my eyes at their behavior, I linked my arm through Selena's. "Let's check out the deck!" I suggested excitedly.

Selena and I quickly rushed out of the back door to find the backyard flooded with kids. The music up to full max while kids jumped around and groped eachother. I giggled at the scene and pulled Selena down the steps of the patio. Off to the side there was a d.j with a couple of girls surrounding him while the pool had completely naked girls inside. It was no surprise that there was a guy with a camera recording the entire scene.

Rita Ora How We Do began to play and I grabbed Selena arms, twisting my hips side to side. "I love this freaking song!" I screamed over the loud speakers. She nodded and began to move with me.

It seemed like we quickly fit in with everyone else around us who was dancing and having a good time. As the music continued to play I let loose. Dancing with a free mind and letting my hips and hands do all the thinking.

******

As the fourth song began to play I stopped and tried catching my breath. My hair was getting damp from sweat and I was in desperate need of something to drink. Pulling Selena closer to me I told her I was going for something to drink. She nodded and decided to follow along too.

Once we reached the kitchen Helena grabbed two wine coolers and handed one to me. Twisting them open I took a careful sip and watched the people around me. There was a lot of people coming in and out of a side door that's look like it leads to a basement or just a downstairs.

Curiousity got the best of me so I turned to selena, but she was quickly engaged in a conversation with short haired boy. Rolling my eyes I made my way to the door. I had to practically stick myself to the railing because decided to just chill on the stairs like its a couch or something. Ignorant.

It started to smell like weed once I got to the bottom and there was faint smoke in the air. To my left there was a black leather couch that stretched along the wall and cured onto the other wall that was filled with hazed teenagers. I giggled at the site and bit the top of my wine cooler bottle, amused. They were passing around bongs and even exchanging smoke into each other's mouth. My parents would kill me for being down here.

I laughed more to myself while slowly taking in all the kids down here, only one person standing out to me. My brother's friend who ate dinner at our house once was leaning against a wall while a girl who could barely standing was trying to make conversation with him. He looked bored. I giggled and made my way over.

Leaning on the wall beside him I stared at the people around me. He didn't seem to notice me until I accidentally bumped into him. I feigned confusion and apologized repeatedly while he grabbed my arm, saving me from actually falling.

He finally looked me in the eye, the familiarity scrolling through his face. Then he quickly looked aggravated which truly confused me.

"Tell me you're not drunk..." He trailed off, giving me a look of annoyance.

"No!" I screamed and hit him in his stomach. Oh my god he has abs! I quickly bit the inside of my jaw from smiling.

The girl behind him must have left or finally passed out because he gave me his full attention. Nick turned fully my way and posted his arm on the wall, laying his head on it. I couldn't look him in the face anymore so I just admired the small brown horse on his collared baby blue polo. He smelled good too, fresh and clean.

"Daisy, right?" He asked.

I narrowed my eyes and looked up, about to chew his head off, but he was smirking l down at me instead.

"Har har har, you're so funny, Nick."

He chuckled at me while I rolled my eyes and looked away again. My cheeks warming at his oh so sexy smirk. Then he touched me, yes, he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up forcing me to look at his face. Oh my God, I can't breath right now. "Why you keep looking away?" He asked me in his quiet whisper like voice. I laughed nervously and pushed his hand away from me.

"I'm not." I reply, LOOKING AWAY AGAIN.

We both laughed and I shook ky head, unscrambling my thoughts.

"So, does Joe know you're at a party like this?"

"Is Joe my daddy?" I sassed.

"Well, that's a no." He confirmed, stuffing his hands into his Levi's and putting his back up against the wall again.

Nick closed his eyes and titled his head against the wall too. His Adam's apple jutting out of his neck, making my mouth run dry. HE IS SO HOT.

"You better get out of here then, your brother will be down here soon," He warned while keeping his eyes shut.

He was so weird and mysterious, and yet I find him the most hottest guy in the world. I wonder does that make me weird too?

"Joe is gonna kill you.."

"Alright, I'm leaving geesh!" I said leaving him to himself.

"Aye, Demi," I heard him call me after me. I spun around and he pointed his thumb at the glass doors. "Take a different route outta here..."

I laughed while feeling my cheeks warm once again tonight. I looked at the ground while walking past him again. He chuckled as I quickly walked away and out the side door.

It seemed to get completely dark from the last time I was out here. It also looked liked more people had came too. Maybe I should find Selena, Miley, and Taylor and get out of here before Joe gets word that I'm here. Nick might just rat me out.

______________________________

Now if your crush have ever talked to you AND touched you, you should DEFINETLY relate to Demi right now! 5+Comment & vote/like please! :)