Chapter 3: 1 - 1

"You wouldn't believe who's my new neighbor!" slamming my bag on our lunch table.

"We know." Maggie said bitting her sandwich.

"You know? already?!"

"We knew it way before he actually moved, Miley was gossiping about it on History last week and I asked James from the football team and he confirmed it." Maggie explains.

"And you did not bother telling me?" My mouth forms an 'o'

"We wanted to see your reaction when he finally moves and I'll tell you it was worth it." Amy trying not to laugh.

"You all are the worst!" Giving them a deep scowl.

"Come on, you hate him so much and we just wanted to know how you'll react." Pheobe chuckling.

"Shit! Did you even know that I dressed to impressed meeting the new boy next door, thinking he might be the one? But turns out his my most hated person." I hissed, face-palming myself.

"You dressed up for Chace?" Pheobe in shocked covering her mouth.

"I didn't know it was him" I defended myself "I dressed up for the new neighbor."

"And that new neighbor was Chace, so technically you dressed up for Chace" Amy teases.

"Shut up!" raising my voice in irritation.

"Look who just entered the cafeteria." Maggie thrust her thumb on Chace's direction. I looked with them, he has his arm around Megan his new flavor of the month.

"Why of all girls it has to be Megan?" Pheobe said in annoyance.

"She's popular and well pretty." I answered her rhetorical question.

"And a total slut." Amy added.

"I'd be fine if he dates you." Pheobe has it good on comebacks.

"Me?! No way! That is never going to happen." I say confidently.

"You'll never know." Amy winks teasing me again.

"Did I tell you, Amy, that sometimes you're a bitch."  I glared at her, making Maggie and Pheobe chuckle.

"But you love me anyway." she blew me a kiss.

****

I entered Mrs. Jenkins class, making my way to my usual seat when I found someone already sitting on it and in my frustration that it was Chace.

"That's my chair" I said, making him leave my chair. He looked at me smirking.

"Cathy" he said, resting his elbow looking at me.

"It's Cassie" I corrected him yet again.

"Yeah sorry, Cady." I let it slip on more time.

"Mrs. Jenkins is going to arrive soon, so can you move back to your own seat." I said waiting for him to stand but instead, he sits on my chair comfortably.

"Nope" he stubbornly shook his head.

"Don't be a jerk and just move your ass off my chair" I said controlling my anger.

"No" he is definitely enjoying this.

"Get out!" I shouted.

"Why don't you just look for another seat" he said smirking "There!" he pointed on an empty chair outback. "You should sit behind farting Clarence." him laughing evilly, I looked at the empty seat behind Clarence.

"Chace, get-" Mrs. Jenkins enters the room.

"Everyone should settle on their seats." Mrs. Jenkins announces "What are you still doing standing there Ms. Collins?"

"He wouldn't leave my seat Ma'am" I complained.

"Why don't you find another empty seat? There's an empty seat behind Clarence" she gestured for me to a seat.

"Just as I told you." Chace shooed me away.

"But Ma'am" I tried to complain.

"Just sit now Cassie." she said erasing the writings on the board.

"Go." he was teasing me off, I made sure to kick him hard before I made my way to the seat. I heard him yelp as I did.

I hate him so much!

****

"Wanna go to the mall?" Pheobe asked on our way to the parking lot.

"Yeah, okay." I agreed, I fished my bag for my car keys but it wasn't there "Wait, I might have left my keys on my locker."

"You want us to wait?" Amy asked.

"No, you go ahead. I'll just meet you at the mall, just text me where you all are." I said.

"I'll just catch a ride with them." Maggie hopping in Amy's car.

"Okay, I'll be quick"

"See you there" they waved and drove away, I fastly run back to my locker for my keys. I opened and found it under my History book. Closing my locker I heard a giggly sound on an empty classroom. I peaked on the door, I saw Chace and Megan getting cozy with each other.

As payback for earlier at Mrs. Jenkins class, I thought of a bright idea.

"Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!" I shouted hiding in another room, seconds after Megan and Chace running out the room. Chace hurrying to put his shirt back on. I walked out after them. Megan was absolutely panicking, she's stupidly funny.

"Where's the fire?" I heard Chace asked another student.

"There's no fire bro." the guy answered, cursing he saw me by my car. I just waved pissing him more, he seemed to be pretty annoyed from what I did.

Payback Jerk!