50 Ways To Say Goodbye

Our gasps echoed through the dome like room. The walls were splattered with blood in a row, one victim after the next and we were here to complete the portrait.

 •

No POV

Division one stared. There fellow comrade bounded to a chair in a bloody mess. "Kogami..." it was barely audible but you could hear the pain in Inspector Ginoza's voice. Kogami looked up at us his left eye swollen shut, he was silent. "Why are we here?" Akane asked, she seemed more confident than earlier. "You all know why you're here. Your fellow enforcer has overstayed his welcome. His service is no longer needed. Inspector Ginoza." she held out a dominator for Ginoza to take. I thought he would be locked up not executed! thought Enforcer (F/N). Ginoza held the dominator and pointed it at Kogami, he seemed hesitant. "Now Inspector" the Chief seemed impatient and Ginoza looked like he had no plans on pulling that trigger. "Inspector Ginoza do your job and enforce the law." this time she sounded harsh, her words filled with venom and hate.

(f/n)'s POV

Ginoza looked at Kogami and just there in the very moment I saw Ginoza's finger inch towards the trigger ready to fire. "STOP!" the words came out and I looked around to see who yelled it out until I realized it was me. "Excuse me Enforcer (l/n) but you have no right to speak up and command  your Inspector like that." the Chief seemed really mad with me. Think fast think fast! Oh! That's it! "Let me take the blow!" everyone turned to me like I was out do my mind. "Excuse me Enforcer?" said the chief disgusted. "Enforcer Kougami had three strikes and now he's used up his third. I haven't messed up yet, let me take the strike for him and let him go!" honestly I thought I was crazy saying this out loud. The Chief smirked this time and I didn't like it. "Fine Enforcer but you will have only one more chance after you leave this room. If you mess up," she paused looking at me sending chills down my spine what's this lady's problem?! "You AND enforcer Kogami will be dealt with. The same will be applied to enforcer Kogami." Crap. If I screw up both of us are doomed. Even though I was frighten by the fact I couldn't screw up even once and not learn from my mistakes, I somewhat felt relieved, relieved to help someone. Maybe that's why I took the opportunity to be an Enforcer. I looked up at Kogami and instead of seeing a thankful face all I saw was a death stare. I'm not sure but I think I saw a hint of relief and guilt in his eyes as well... "You're all excused. Take Enforcer Kougami with you," the way the Chief spoke his name said how much she disliked the outcome of Kougami's fate or maybe she just disliked Kougami in general since she was glaring at the bloody enforcer in disgust. "I expect this to be kept quiet. Am I clear Enforcer Tsunemori?" this time her glare was set upon Akane as if she expected her to tattle to someone like a 6 year old, not even bothering to warn Ginoza to keep his mouth shut cause he's just so perfect. (YES HE IS PERFECT BUT BACK OFF Y/N YOU GOT KOUGAMI TO WIN OVER NOT MY GINO XD)

[ office ]

It was getting late and everyone was getting ready to go. Akane took Kougami to the infirmary with a fake report on 'why the hell is this Enforcer and bloody mess'. I decided to give Kougami some space and headed to my living quarters. Images of what we all just witnessed flashed in my mind. The look on Kougami's face cut deep into my heart. I just didn't get it. Did I do something wrong? What am I missing? This all was so confusing... it's as if I don't know something he did. Something about Sibyl. All I know is that our system is more screwed up than I thought. What is Sibyl? So many questions yet I have no answers. I need some answers.

A/N
okkkkkkkkk so yes it took forever to update. So sorry. Whenever someone added my story or voted I felt so guilty but I had no idea how to continue the story. I had so many ideas when I first started but then I forgot XD.

I would appreciate some feedback please :) I'm also working on 3 drafts to other stories so I need all the advice I can get.

Will update... eventually.
It would help for ideas for more development to this story :)
THANK YOU! \(>•<)/