Late Night Chat

I yawned. Boy was I tired and to top it off I had to stay behind and work on a stupid report thanks to Inspector Ginoza. I looked down at my now empty cup of coffee dang it, I thought and got up to get some more. I passed by many rooms then heard something or someone...

(f/n) pov
I entered the break room and it was dark. "Hello?" I looked around then felt something on my shoulder and automatically I swiftly turned around kicking whoever dared touched me. I heard an oof sound "ugh. Are you like a karate prodigy kiddo?" I recognized that voice, Shinya Kogami. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I turned on the lights to see him laying on the floor, smirking? I gave him a hand up. "Reflexes?" I smiled sheepishly.

Kogami's POV
I smirked, "are you sure I didn't just scare you?" She was just the cutest when she was angry "SHUT UP!" she playfully punched me. Gosh, she's so cute I thought to myself. "Why are you here exactly?" she raised her eyebrow. "Training." I gave her a simple grin and made my way to the fridge and she followed. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working." I grab a bottle of water and gulped it down. "I ran out of coffee" I looked over to the floor and saw her empty mug on the ground shatter after I scared her "Here." I went to the cabinets and grabs my coffee mug and handed it to her. "Oh uh, thanks. But isn't this yours?"

(f/n) pov
I looked at the navy blue mug. It was simple but cute. And most importantly it was Kogami's. I looked back up waiting for him to answer my question. "Yes." and with that he left, leaving me there wondering why would he give me his? There are plastic cups to use. Hmmmmm... maybe I'm just overreacting. It's just a cup anyway.