New Hound

"Everyone welcome Enforcer (f/n)," said Inspector Ginoza as he grabbed his dominator. "Woah you are pretty cute," a red-headed boy smirked at you resting his dominator on his shoulder acting all cool. "Hi!," you turned around and saw a girl with short brown hair smiling at you "I'm Akane."

After you got introduced to your new teammates you went into teams of two. Team one included Ginoza, Kagari, and Tomomi. Your team included Inspector Akane, Kunizuka and Kogami. You watched as Inspector Ginoza lead his team South and Inspector Akane lead her team North.

The old warehouse was damp and smelt terrible. Mold was growing on the walls and the floors were stained with strange sticky liquids. "Guys I found him," you heard Kunizuka say up ahead. You ran to the scene only to see the man run away with the child he was keeping hostage. "He's on the run," and with that Kunizuka ran after him and Inspector Akane followed but only Kogami stayed behind and you wondered why. "Aren't you going to help?" you questioned him and all he did was run to the left "Hey! Where are you going?" curiously you followed and when you finally caught up you saw Kogami with his dominator pointed at the man. You thought how did he-your thoughts where interrupted by the sound of Inspector Akane's voice "Stop! You can't shoot! We have to get the child first." You looked at the man and saw the child, it was a little boy around the age of 6 or 7 and was terrified and was the only thing keeping Kogami from shooting the man.