Just Relax (COMEBACK)

GUESS WHO'S BACK!
Holy cannoli, Little Scales! Nearly 5k reads! I started this book with the fronts that no-one was gonna read it, and those who have, I can't begin to show my appreciation! I've been gone for so long and you have my deepest apologies!
I LOVE YOU ALL <3
HERES TO THE REVIVAL!
Foxxy x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things were getting off to a good start with you and Gajeel, news spread fast and already the entire guild knew.

"It's not that bad... I s'pose..." Gajeel muttered, pacing about in your apartment.

You eyed him, suspiciously and looked up from your studies.

"You nervous about the guild?" You put down your book, looking sympathetically at him

"Gehehe, No!" He blushed and scrubbed the back of his neck. He sat down on the spot and brought his left knee up. "Stop that..."

He grumbled at your knowing giggles and pouted like a toddler.

"They'll love it. Besides, I think they already knew." You stalled and your eyes widened.

"What is it, Tiny?" Gajeel dropped his knee and sprung to attention. "Y/N?"

"We are being listened to." You whispered, standing up and walking to the door, slowly.

You whipped open the door and a sneaky Natsu had his ear pressed to the door.

"NATSU!" You yelled, pushing him back. Happy was floating, guiltily looking at you.

"Happy, too?" You sighed, rubbing your forehead.

Gajeel towered behind you with his hands on your shoulders.

"Whatcha want, lava-breath?" He growled, his fists steel, ready to ground pound your intruders.

"Makin' sure you weren't hurting Y/N" Natsu protested, squaring up to Gajeel, squashing you in between them both.

"Uhm, EXCUSE ME." You screamed, sick of the whole situation.

"Sorry, Y/N... Are you coming back to the guild soon?" Natsu pleaded, using his best puppy eyes.

Damn, no, Y/N don't give in... You thought,

You looked at Gajeel, then at Natsu, the all too familiar feeling of pressure set in.

"Pleeeeasse, Gajeel?" You begged, he looked at you, defeatedly.

"Hmph~ Guess I haven't got a choice." He smiled and ruffled your hair. He left to get your keys, cloaks and came back.

Natsu jumped for joy, blowing fire everywhere. You had no clue what the big idea was.

"Jesus, Natsu, calm down, you'll burn my apartment down." You scolded him with a light slap as you walked past.

"Yeah, can it, fire-breath." Hissed Gajeel, he would have a dig at Natsu any chance he got.

Your plan was to surprise everyone after your year's absence. It was all riding on whether Natsu could keep his mouth shut long enough.

Natsu and happy raced ahead, excitedly. 

"Slow down! Don't give it away!" You yelled, loudly. It looked like the 'surprise wasn't going to work after all. 

Gajeel smiled at you from behind and you felt it, like a stare. 

"What?" You pouted, looking back at him. A warm feeling consumed you, it was nice that Gajeel was so happy. 

"Nothin'." He muttered. He didn't like being caught being a softie. 

Your apartment wasn't far from the Guild Hall, running distance in fact. As demonstrated by Natsu and the cat. 

The big doors came into view, making you smile wider than ever. "There it is." You sighed, happily. A big hand patted your shoulder, lovingly. 

Loke was leaving the Guild hall just as you reached the doors. 

"No FREAKING WAY!" He gasped, positively ecstatic at your return. Then his expression turned sour. 

"We all throught you'd been M.I.A! And here you both are!" He scowled. "Don't ever do that again." He lectured us, sternly. 

"Shh! You're gonna give it away! Who told you that we'd been on a job?" You asked, curiously, pulling up your hood. 

"Who cares. I just wanna get this over with." Gajeel groaned, pushing Loke aside and pulling his hood over his face. 

You pulled the doors slowly, so they creaked, to draw attention to yourself. The whole guild fell silent in puzzlement. 

"Is this the Fairy Tail Guild?" You bellowed, using your dragon voice as well as you could. The use of this power made smoke emit from your mouth. Giving you enough time to uncover yourselves without anyone seeing. 

"Yes, and what may bring you here?" Questioned Erza, standing up from her seat with Lucy at the corner of the hall. She requipped her sword, and squared up to you, or the wall of smoke that veiled you. 

"Because- Ehem - Because, I have an announcement to make!" You stuttered back into your own voice and stepped out of the smoke, confidently. 

"We're BA-ACK!" You sang, graciously throwing your arms in the air. 

A moment of rare, appreciated silence fell over the hall like a blanket. 

It was like you'd just let off a time bomb, or told the guild that the queen was going to visit. 

Roars of laughter, greetings and clanking mugs welcomed you back to the guild. 

People crushed you with hugs from all around, until Makarov appeared. 

"WHAT IS ALL THIS COMMOTION!?" He screamed, everyone froze in their spots. The otherwise tiny old man  grew 100x his size and his footsteps pounded the floors. 

"Gramps! Y/N and Gajeel are back!" Gray cheered, beaming at the master. 

Master Makarov immediately shrank and gave you and Gajeel a welcoming smile. 

"Well, I never! Who thought that these two were still alive, after what Laxus told me!" Laxus looked away, embarrassedly. "Not funny, Gramps." He muttered. 

Everyone started to laugh at Master's jokes, even Gajeel. 

"We should all have a party! To celebrate the return of Fairy Tail's most powerful couple!" Cana suggested, unenthusiastically but eagerly. She only suggested it for the opportunity to drink more than she already does. 

"Great! We'll party like wild animals!" Whooped Natsu, hi-fiving Happy with naive excitement. 

And so it was, we were going to party, like it was the end of Fiore. 

Or was it going to be? No-one suspected a thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, my apologies for the short chapter and my absence :( I wrote this as a short chapter bridge! 

I love you all <3

Foxxy xxx