Powerful (Fluff)

Start writing your story

Hiya, Little Scales, this one will be better than the last one, trust ;3 I hope you enjoy this hopefully dramatic and tense part, and I hope it's as fluffy as a blow-dried bunny, sorry if it gets confusing and long winded <3

Enjoy x

Redfox Scales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hands that touched you were large and gloved with worn leather, the exposed finger tips were scarred and torn up from previous battles, toughened with hard work.

"Who are you?" You said, sternly, through gritted teeth, not moving a muscle, only catching sight of the hands out of the corner of your (E/c) eyes.

"(Y/n)... It's me, Gajeel..." The hands tightened their grip on your tiny shoulders. You felt the air shift as his name set off hundreds of alarms in your head.

Something dripped onto your back and seeped through the (F/c) tank top you were wearing.

'What was that? Is he crying?' You thought, gasping at the unlikely idea.

"Gajeel?" You sighed in relief and turned to look at him. His head was hung and he was on his knees, all you could see was his wild raven hair as you looked forward.

You took his face in your (S/t) hands and tilted his head upwards, thus getting a better look at him. What you saw shocked you. He was weeping.

"What are you crying for, Gajeel? Black Steel Gajeel never cries, why start now?" You beamed through your tears and wiped Gajeel's cheeks.

"Uh, can I tell ya something?"He mumbled, sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck and turning so his gaze was elsewhere.

"Sure, what's up?" You sat back away from Gajeel and studied him, he seemed hesitant and scared, which you hadn't seen before, he looked up and caught your engrossed stare.

"It's more of a question... Ya know?" He blushed and bit his lip in shyness.

You couldn't help but laugh at his stalling, it was cute. You hummed in anticipation, it was burning holes in your mind,

"D'you wanna... go get a drink later?" He smiled and looked at you with expectant, shining eyes, he took you by the hand and got up, slowly. He was waiting for you to answer him.

'Oh my MAVIS! What the hell! He actually asked you on a DATE?!' Your usually strict conscience was leaping in joy, you finally got what you wanted for so long!

An ear-to-ear grin stretched across your face.

"I'd love to!" You giggled and looked up at him, affectionately. Your heart was having a damned party.

"Gehehehe, here, get on my shoulders, Squirt." He commanded, lifting you. You hadn't realised how tall the Dragon Slayer was until he lifted you up, gently. He was scared of hurting you again. Such a tiny girl, looked like she could snap so easily.

Gajeel was a playful guy, sometimes, if you had him in the right place at the right time. He started galloping like a horse, making you giggle. You stopped laughing and smiled down at him, he looked like he was having so much fun, with that signature toothy smirk of his plastering his face.

He noticed your quietness and looked up, his smile ceased. "Hey, what's the matter, (Y/n)?" He asked, pulling at your (F/c) jeans.

"Nothing... I just love it when you are being a goofy little lizard." You chuckle as his face turns sour at your statement.

Tough Guy Act (Gajeel x Reader)                    -Lemon-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें