Meeting Dani(& friends)

DANI: Hunter Rowland's twin sister. Older by 3 minutes. 15 years old. Has two other younger brothers Brandon(13) and Ashton(9). Has an older sister but she doesn't live with them. She is dating one of her brothers friends secretly. All of her brothers friends know about her but none of the supporters do. Is best friends with Emily Anderson, Liv Selman and Vaeh. Gets along very well with her siblings. Acts like a second mom sometimes and others acts like the baby of the family. Has half girly and half sporty style. She doesn't mind just wearing an over sized sweatshirt and sweats out in public. Doesn't where tight close cause insecure. Oldest out of the group of friends. (Main character)

Emily: Jaxson Andersons's twin sister. Best Friends with Dani, Liv and Vaeh. Is dating Weston Koury. They are the "it" couple in the group haha. The second youngest out of group. No one really knows about her and Weston other than her closest friends. Even though they are the " it" couple.  But the supporters still think her and Zach have a thing....

Vaeh: secretly likes someones. She sometimes used people to get close to others. No one knows that though. The girlie girl of the group. She doesn't mind saying her mind and sticking up for her friends. Does song covers on social media. Second oldest out of the group.

Liv: Mario and Cat Selman's younger sister. She is the sporty one. She is amazing at soccer. The fashionista of the group. Can make any outfit look perfect. Has a interesting relationship with Brandon. The youngest out of the group.