Well I Wasn't Expecting That

l "Yeah see you're showing!" and she shakes her head "I can't see it." "I'll get someone to use as a witness, LOUIS! LIAM! HARRY! ZAYN!" and they quickly run in and Ariana hits my shoulder "Ouch what was that for?" and I realize she's in her gym shorts and a sports bra (with pads) and she rolls her eyes and she goes in the bathroom with some clothes "Well when she gets out I need your help." and Ariana comes out in a tight white v neck and flowy pink pajama pants and I smile as I see her tiny bump "Okay look can't you see-" "She's showing."

3 weeks later

Ariana's POV

"Hello New York!" and I smile at all of the cheers "Great hope you enjoy!"

"Okay fine Ni! I guess I can see it now." and he smiles and my phone rings and I answer it "Hello?"

"Ariana I need to speak to you and Niall as soon as possible."

"Alright bye Simon." and he hangs up "Simon wants to talk to us." "Okay let's uh go." and we quickly leave with the boys.

"Hi Simon." "Hello Niall, Ariana." "Hi." "Sit down we have to talk." "Okay." and we both sit down "What's going on Simon?" "Care to explain this?" and he shows us a picture and it's of me and Niall and the boys walking out of the hospital "Damnit, well uh Ari's pregnant?" "Well I certainly wasn't expecting that." "What will happen now?" "You will keep going on with your tour until you are near tour due date by at least a month and a half. " "Thank you Simon, can we schedule an interview about the baby?" "Yes I will call you when it's set up."