Touring With Them?!

I just got to my hotel room in London and I am so excited and I hear my phone ring "Hello?"

"Ariana can you come in for a meeting? we want you to meet the band you're touring with."

"Okay I'll be there." and I hang up and I go to the door and I lock my hotel room and I quickly drive to where the meeting is at and I pull up to the large building and I park my car and I go inside the building "Hi I'm here for a meeting." and the lady looks up at me from her computer "Ah right, Ms. Grande right this way." and I follow her to the elevator "Third floor last door you'll see it when you get out of the elevator." "Okay thanks." and I follow her directions and I soon see the room and I walk in it "Hello Ms. Grande." "Grande? Ariana?" and one of the guys turn around "Niall?" and I quickly hug him and he spins me in the air "I haven't seen you in years!" and he sets me down "I know I missed you! last time I saw you, you were like 16." "I know." "Wait you two know each other?" "Of course she was my girlfriend!" and the other boys turn around "Ariana this is the band you are touring with." and my jaw drops to the floor "With them?" and they all nod "Oh great..." and Niall wraps his arms around my waist amf I smile "Did things end badly for you?" "No I said when we meet again, I'll stay with her, I left her for x factor, which I hated well at least the leaving her part." "Oh okay well does anybody have an problems?" "No." "Great Ariana you have your first concert in three days." "Okay." and we all leave "Niall that's not what you said." and he smiles "I know, I said I love you and i won't forget you, and that I will see you again." "Exactly gotta go!" and I run to my car and I start driving to my hotel.