Give Me Love (Nariana fanfic)

"And that's a wrap!" and I run to my dressing room and I flop down onto the couch and I groan "Ariana that was a great rehearsal!" and I look behind me to see Frankie and my mom "Thanks I can't wait for tour." "You know we'll miss you." "I'll miss you too, but dont worry Im leaving next week!" "Ari your leaving in 3 days." "What how do you know that? I didn't even know that!" "We just heard from your manager." and I groan "That's just great first he doesn't tell me and now I have to hurry to pack then I have to hang out with you guys 'cause I'll miss you all." "No worries." "Ariana that tape was great the tour will be amazing." "Thanks why didn't you tell me it starts in three days instead of it starting next week?" "You were in the middle of rehearsal." "Okay well I'll see you later I have to get home!" and we all leave and I race to my room and I start packing some stuff like clothes, shoes, socks, undergarments, and some stuff for my hair, and I go back downstairs to spend time with my family.

3 days later

"Hello?" and I rest my phone between my shoulder and my cheek since I'm packing, "Ariana it turns out you're performing with another band but you are both before and after their shows." and I take a deep breathe "Okay but I'll be at the airport in an hour." "Alright." and I hang up

and I quickly finish packing and I put my passport and plane ticket in my satchel and I run downstairs with my bag and I eat with my family

"I'll miss you guys!" "We'll miss you too but we'll watch your shows for sure." "Okay bye!" and I go through security and I get on the plane in first class, I can't believe I'm going to London.