Levi Ackerman X Reader

Title: Night Terrors.

Warnings: none.

(Y/n)'s PoV—

Bodies.

Bodies, everywhere.

There's no escaping this Hell.

Once you're born into it.

"Levi!" I screech at the top of my lungs.

I hear no response.

"Damn it", I curse to myself. There are Titans everywhere. My 3dmg is broken. I'm left weapon less.

Fuck.

"Levi!" I call once more, once more for my savior.

I see no sign of any life, besides the ones suffering.

"Connie!" I call to my brother. I look around. I feel tears start to well up in my (e/c) orbs.

"I can't fucking die like this! I have a reason to live and I need to fulfill it! Damn it! Levi!" I cry, sobs controlling my words.

As I sit and pout, I feel strong, skin-less hands wrap around my torso, escalating me off of the patchy, torn grass.

I hear more sobs escape my swollen throat. I can't feel anything as the titan squeezes me, making the air escape my lungs at a faster rate than it already was.

"H-Help", I murmur out.

"(Y/n)!"

I hear my voice and slowly move my head towards the call. It was Levi.

"L-Levi...", I trail and look up, only to see the Titan widening its mouth.

"I....I needed you...", I whimper and start punching the Titan's meaty hands. "Please....L-Levi", I whisper.

I feel the Titan's grip loosen as it throws me into the depths of Hell.

"I....l-love you".

"(Y/n)! No!"

Then, darkness overwhelms me.

Goodbye, Levi.

"Gahhhh!"

I shoot up from my laying position and look around, only to see myself in my solumn bed, not a Titan's musky stomach.

"Damn you, terrors", I whisper as I bring my hands up to my cheeks. They were damp.

Have I been crying?

I turn on my lamp and see that outside, it was storming. Pretty harsh weather. Possibly triggered my terror.

I wipe my eyes of the sleep and yawn, getting up. I turn around and grab my blankets, wrapping them around me. I only had a tanktop and shorts on. I needed to be warm.