Imagine for TheSpiritIsMeImHere

A/N 

I wasn't able to get the picture from the link you sent me as it didn't upload, sorry I tried my hardest to get on here, but I hope you enjoy this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This it, the day I marry the man who I love, my other half. I paced my room anxiously wearing sweatpants and a red jumper, waiting for my best friend Kasey, she has been my best friend for years and always been there for me. After waiting for about half an hour i hear her car pull up and i run out side and jump into the car and quickly hug her.  

After a ten minute drive we arrive at the chapel where I was finally going to become Mrs Fischbach. I walked into the back room and started getting ready, my hair was in a simple French braid and i had light makeup on which consists of mascara and light pink lipstick, and lastly I put in the white dress with lacey sleeves that slightly covered my hands and a pair of white heels. I could hear the guests starting to arrive and settle down in the church and my dad walked in smiling and looking like he was about to cry. He hugged me tightly and whispered quietly to me. 

"You look stunning, just remember no matter what happens in life you're still my little girl"

 I smile and hug back just as tight and soon the music started. My dad linked his arm with mine and we stood outside the church doors, he gives me a reassuring smile and opens the doors. The pews had a small bouquet of white roses at the end of them and there was red rose petals along the aisle as we walked down. At the end at the alter I see Mark in a black suit with a red tie and his bright red hair. I smile and my eyes water and Mark has tears of happiness going down his face slowly. Eventually we got to Mark and my dad puts my hand in Marks and i feel as if fireworks are going off. Mark whispers quietly in my ear with a smile after his tears have calmed down.

"You look so beautiful"

I smile widely and kiss his cheek and whispered back. 

"You look handsome baby"

We day our vows and the priest says you may kiss the bride and Make dips me slightly and presses his lips against mine. We was now Mr and Mrs Fischbach. 

*time skip* 

Eventually after the photos and people congratulating us we got to the reception. It was decorated like a fairytale dream and i didn't stop smiling at the scenery in front of me. After the toasts and eating I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith came on. Mark gently pulled me to the dance floor and pulls me close and places his hands on my waist and i wrap my arms around his neck. After spending the night dancing and enjoying being in each others company we left to board our plane to Prague for our honeymoon...