Markiplier imagine (5)

How he makes you happy when you're sad:

You was sitting in your room crying because of something that the girls said at school about your appearance and Mark (your best friend) walks in with a smile, but it drops as soon as he sees you crying. He runs over and jumps on the bed next to you and hugs you tightly holding your head gently against his chest.

"noooo no tears, why are you crying? Please don't cry"

You smile weakly at him and and hug him back and explain what the girls had said to you.

"don't listen to those girls y/n, you are a beautiful, strong and slim woman who any guy would be lucky to have "

You giggle feeling a bit happier and he turns his head quickly and when he looks at you again he has a pink moustache on.

"my  name is Wilford Warfstache and boy are you amazing"

You laugh and hug him tighter and realise  how lucky you are to have him as a friend. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I hope you all like this, i got the idea of putting Warfstache in it because I was watching all of Marks old videos again today and watched one with Warfstache in (i can't remember which video it was haha) and i thought it would be good to put it in here. 

Remember if you have any requests, I'll try and do them for you :)

I hope you all have an amazing day/evening/ afternoon.

Stay strong xx