Markiplier imagines (1)

A/N

Btw y/n means your name

--------------------------------------

You are waiting for Mark, who has been your boyfriend of 2 years, to finish up his fnaf 4 video when curiosity got the better of you so you go into his gaming room and see him layed back in his chair, covering his face.

"AHH F*CK, WHAT THE F*CK, AHH.....AHHH!"

You start giggling and you then leave the room to let him finish.

Hour later

-----------------------------

"Y/N?"

You look up and see a slightly pale Mark with a look of pure innocence.

"Yes?"

Mark comes and sits beside you and says,

"Can I please cuddle with you?"

You giggle at his puppy eyed face and pull him close. "Of course we can cuddle, ya doufuss."

After 5 minutes of cuddling Mark stares at you for a while.

"What are you looking at Mark?"

Mark just smiles and says "I'm looking at the most beautiful woman in the world, who means everything to me and I love her"

You smile and look down and Mark lifts your head and you get lost in his eyes. Mark slowly leans forward and his soft lips connect with yours. Your kiss slowly begins to get heated so you pull away and look into his eyes

"Mark I love you to and I can't imagine being without you."

You kiss again and as you both pull away, he picks you up and takes you to your shared bedroom and lays you down while laying beside you turning off your light.

He kisses your forehead and pulls you close whispering "Go to sleep my princess, I'll still be here when you wake up, I will always be here for you no matter what that situation is, and I hope that one day I will be able to call you Mrs Y/N Fischbach."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey um so I hope you like this. If you want me to write you an imagine just leave a comment saying what you would want to happen (nothing smutty though sorry.) if you want your name included just comment your name as well, if not I'll just post your username.

I hope you all have an amazing day/evening/afternoon.