Markiplier Imagines (2)

Your POV 

---------------

So im sat at home, bored and listening to music, waiting for my boyfriend of 1 year to come home with food when Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance (A/N if you don't like that song just change it to whatever you want). I slowly stand up and turn it up louder and then I proceed to walk into the kitchen to make some cupcakes for Markiboo, as a surprise.

As I started making the cupcake mixture and listen to the music, I start moving my head along with the beat, after a few minutes of this I just start to full on dance and sing along with the song. While I was dancing about the kitchen, which was now covered in flour I hear a deep chuckle and then a voice. 

???: "Nice dancing Y/N" 

Marks POV 

---------------

I was out to get food for me and my beautiful girlfriend and on the way home I stopped by a jewelers to find a ring. Yeah you may think wow you're already gonna get engaged to her after a year of dating,  well yes I am and why you may ask, because I have fell deeper and deeper in love with her ever since the day I met her at Comic Con. She is the everything that I could have hoped for. 

As I walked into our shared home I notice my baby girl singing, and she sounds like an angel, and I go to where singing was coming from, which was the kitchen. I stood there watching her just dance and sing around the flour covered kitchen and I smile and chuckle.

"Nice dancing Y/N"

Your POV 

---------------

I quickly turn my head to the direction it came from and saw Mark leaning against the door frame.

Me: "I, I didn't know you was gonna be back so soon"

I stare at him while brushing the flour off of my clothing and then notice the flour all over the floor and I look up at him innocently.

Mark: *laughs* Don't worry we can clean it up later but right now we have pizza to devour on."

I run over and kiss his cheek while taking the food and placing it on the table.

*After eating*

Mark: Hey Y/N do wanna go to the beach?"

I look at him and tilt my head to the side.

Me: "What now?" 

Mark: "Yeahhh"

Me: "Umm okay"

We both stood up and got into his car and drove to the beach (A/N pretend that you're near a beach if you're not near one.)

Throughout the car ride Mark held my hand rubbing small circles on top of my hand. When we finally got there he took me near the shore and held me close, looking into my eyes.

Mark: "Y/N I love you more than anything else in the world. You are my sunshine and you make me happy when skies are grey, and I can't live without you. You are my princess and I hope that you can be my queen *gets down on one knee* Y/N will you become my Mrs Fischbach and marry me?"

I stand there with my hand over my mouth with tears of joy running down my face,  but somehow I still chocked out an answer.

Me: "Of course I'll marry you, ya doufuss!"

He gently slips on the ring and stands up and picks me up, twirling me about. 

Mark: "I love you so much Y/N"

Me: "I love you so much more" 

And as the sun went down well both kissed and held each other close.

------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N 

Hey guys, so I hoped you liked this. I'm sorry if it sucked, but I hope you all have a good Day/afternoon/evening.