After Joy/104

After Joy left, me and Amy got a little lonely. But after a while of chasing after our children, we've gotten over it. We were certain Joy would come visit again, at least we hoped she would.
3 years after Blue ,Charlie, Echo ,and Delta were born.
I don't remember Joy anymore, but I knew she was my friend but I don't know why. Our children can talk to us now, which I am glad so whenever ,whoever Joy is comes back. She can talk to our children! We did have a fifth raptor, we didn't tell Joy about him because he died right after hatching from the egg. His name was Foxtrot, we thought we should give them all military names because we knew they would do something big one day.

Authors note: like kill the Indomius Rex!

4 years after Charlie, Blue, Echo, and Delta were born.
I don't remember Joy at all, our children have matured very fast. Me and Amy are about 16 now. Which we found out us raptors mature faster than humans, that's how our children are mature now. They act like I am talking to a cousin when they talk to me. And I'm fine with that, I don't care if our children treat us like friends.

Joy's p.o.v
I forgot who Sam was, and Amy, but I did remember they were friends I met at Jurassic world. I imagine they liked Velociraptors to because I spent a lot of time hanging out near the raptor pen.

Sam's p.o.v
6 years after Charlie, Blue ,Echo, and Delta were born.
I was just standing around ,watching the people walk by as I saw a very tall woman. She had a sketchbook in her right hand and a different thing up to her ear in her Left hand. "Would you look at this, another visitor" I said and she turned around and looked at me.

Authors note: I bet you guys know who it was ,holding the sketchbook! I can't wait!