the things inside the forest

I was walking threw the the forest when I a old pipe. I sniffed it and it smelled horrible, I looked up and I saw a awkward built gate. It looked old and rusty, I couldn't resist walking past it and keep looking at the stuff all over the ground. I saw a pink shirt laying on the ground, I started to get nervous of what I would find next. I smelled a interesting scent, I smelled like it was very old. I saw a giant structure covered in vines and vegetation all over it. I ran back to the paddock where Amy and Joy were talking about something. "Guys, I found a strange structure in the forest" I said, "well let's go see it" Joy said. We all ran to the gate to inspect"wow" Joy said, "how did you find this" Amy said, "I don't know I just was wandering and I found it" I said. We saw all of the wreckage from whatever was out here. "This is the giant structure I found" I said as I looked up at the giant structure. "I've heard that there was a dinosaur park before Jurassic world" Joy said,"what was it called?" I asked. She said "it was called Jurassic park." The whole place was creepy, we went inside and the whole place was destroyed. "Oh my gosh" Amy said as she looked at a banner that had fallen and was rotting away. "What exactly happened here Joy?" I asked,"it is said that am man named John Hammond invited guests to see his park of dinosaurs, and a man stole some of the DNA from the lab, and shut of the power which then the dinosaurs killed many people." But you guys aren't like that" she said.
Joy's p.o.v
"But you guys aren't like that" I said, they did not respond. I felt slightly scared when they did not answer the question. "Right?" I said, "oh yes ,were not like that, sorry" he said. That scared me for a bit, this place was strange. I didn't there was so much devastation here. I saw a 40 year old Velociraptor corpse in the corner, I gagged"okay let's go" I said ,I tried pushing them so they could not see it but I failed. "Wait ,what is that over there?" Sam said, I really did not want them to see it. They walked slowly up to it, then they realized what it was. Amy quickly walked away from the seen but Sam just starred at it. "Why?" I heard Sam say in a quiet voice. Amy was standing next to me, "this could be a sign..." Sam said, "for what?" I asked. "Me and Amy's death" he said in a serious voice. "The humans that tortured you ,Amy, could do this to us" he said. "This will be our fate, they will probably take us out here and kill us" he said almost yelling. He walked out and left me and Amy standing there. "It can't be true" Amy said as she looked at the corpse.