goodbye

I ran out of the forest as fast as I could because ,I couldn't see that without balling my eyes out. He was shot, and dead. I heard Amy behind me. I did not turn around to tell her why I was running, I just kept running. My eyes were watering,"Joy ,what's wrong?" I heard Amy say. I did not answer, I stopped running when we got to the back door. "What's wrong?" She said,"I saw Sam..." I was definitely starting to cry now"I heard a gunshot and..." I paused. "Oh my" she started to cry also, when the raptors cried it was just there eyes started producing tears. She understood what happened by the time I said I heard a gunshot.
Sam's p.o.v
I saw Joy, when I looked at her, I felt a small pellet rip into threw my scales and hit my chest. I fell over... I woke up on a white room ,strapped to a table. I was dying, I heard a voice say "why would you shoot it!" My whole body was  in pain, then I passed out again.
Joy's p.o.v
"Should we see if his is still out there?" I asked Amy, "sure" she said. When we got there ,all we saw was blood all over the place "they must have took him somewhere" I said.
Sam's p.o.v
I woke up, but I could now barley open my eyes, I heard another voice say"we will have to put him in another cage". The pain was getting worse, I couldn't see anything anymore. I passed out again.
Joy's p.o.v
I sat near the glass where Amy was laying. "Where do you think they took him?" Amy asked,"I don't know" I answered. I can't stand not knowing where he us and he is dead or not. Up went to the visitors center to see what was going on and I saw, in one small window I saw Sam strapped onto a table. It shocked me to see him so much that I fell over ,seeing him sort of alive. I found a door in there and I picked the lock and opened the door. I pulled down a curtain in front the window so no one could see. I walked to him"Sam, are you  alive?" I asked him. For a couple minutes, I got no answer.
Sam's p.o.v
My whole body still hurt, I heard a voice, but I could not understand what they were saying something. They had cut threw my body and took out the small pellet in my chest. I was now recovering, but my body still hurt.
Joy's p.o.v
Now it was a while since I asked that question, I was now crying"Sam ,answer my question please!" I yelled. "Please!" I said ,I was fully crying now, he was dead and now I only had Amy to talk too. Then I barely missed his voice say "Joy", he still had his eyes closed though. "Sam!" I said,"why do you have to yell all the time" he said. I could tell he was still recovering because he had his eyes closed, he was talking slowly and quietly, and he had a stitching mark on his chest. "Are you okay?" I asked,"Yes but cannot stand yet" he said. Poo ,now I am going to have to carry him, I tried carry him then I dropped him and he is laying on me. "Crud!" I yelled as I dropped him, it was bad for me because he was on top of me. But it was worse for him because then, his stitches came open. "Oh!" He screamed as his stitches came open. Luckily my mom taught me how to do stitches, he made all kinds of vicious raptor noises as I redid his stitches. Several times I said"sorry!", I was sorry for him because He had to go threw all of this. And ,of course, he passed out right after I got done with it. So I carried Sam all the way back to the paddock, threw the forest. I attempted to sit him down gently sit him down, but that didn't work out. "Sam!" Amy said as I sat him down "He is asleep" I said. We let him sleep for a while ,when he woke up we talked about how we thought he was dead. Then we said our Goodbyes "before you go we would like you to meet some friends" Amy said. She sat down a nest near the glass with four baby Velociraptors sleeping in it. "Meet Charlie, Blue, Echo, and Delta" Sam said, "there cute" I said. "I guess this is goodbye" Sam said,"I am going to miss you". "Goodbye Joy" Sam and Amy said,"goodbye ,Sam and Amy.

                                            The End