7. Tale Of Cha Eun Sang The Brave

Start from the beginning

Is it that visible? Is it that obvious? This cannot happen. No one can ever find out about how I have known Choi Young So all this while and he doesn't have a clue about who I am. This secret that I am hiding, isn't mine to be disclosed. But to what limit can I lie to Cha Eun Sang?

"Look, Eun Sangi. If you believe me, believe this as well. I haven't been truthful since there are a few things that are stepping in between. I hope you understand that I need my space with those things. And yes, your assessment is right. I am disappointed in him because of his acts. That's nothing special since you know I would be disappointed in anyone as a fellow human, who does things like that. He's tortured you the longest but he has stopped for a while since he's got me to annoy." I said, by adding on another lie. Yes, I can lie longer and I guess I will have to continue this until I get caught. But I have no choice.

"Shin Hye, he isn't really that bad alright- "

"Who isn't that bad? Are you both bitching about me?" A voice cut off Eun Sang.

Choi Young Do walked in followed by Kim Tan. All of this was just so weird. Seeing the two of them walking together, smiling made things look so normal. The both of them seemed so calm to one another there was no way that anyone would believe that they made several attempts to kill each not only a week back.

"Why are you both entering together? Like friends?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Exactly..?" Cha Eun Sang asked.

"We could be asking you the same thing." Kim Tan replied.

"But me and her are best friends since ages." I was so suspicious.

"Exactly and you both are..." Cha Eun Sang couldn't complete her sentence.

"We're coming back from a family business. No big deal. We both thought of heading here." Kim Tan said coolly.

-KIM TAN-

"Exactly and you both are..." Cha Eun Sang couldn't complete her sentence.

Obviously she didn't know what was going on.

"We're coming back from a family business. No big deal. We both thought of heading here." I lied.

The family business was actually Young Do coming over to my place to make sure everything was okay. He found out late but not only a few days ago I confronted Rachel and her mother about who I really am over a meal.

"Uh, so you both are ready for the party?" Choi Young Do pointed at Cha Eun Sang and I.

"I have work. I cannot make it. Anyways, what should I get the both of you?" Cha Eun Sang completely avoided eye contact with me. I didn't know why exactly she was doing that but the past few days have been tough for her since she says she has had enough with pretending to be New Money.

"Why can't you make arrangements for tomorrow and just come? Kim Tan cannot be dancing along alone." Choi Young Do teased.

"Don't worry I will dance around with your lonely butt" I joked.

I followed all the eyes in room which were looking at a very red Shin Hye who refused to look up at anything.

Oh my God. "No way" I said in disbelief.

-SHIN HYE-

Shit.

Didn't Choi Young Do or even Cha Eun Sang or any-bloody-one tell him?
I slightly looked up to see the face he was making. Kim Tan has the most shocked face I have seen in a while.

"Ya, Tan! lose the expression!" Cha Eun Sang yelled.

"Yes, what is so weird, ha? I cannot have a girlfriend?" Choi Young Do asked.