7. Tale Of Cha Eun Sang The Brave

A/N

Hello all my lovely readers! ( once i get 500 views I will come up w a name for all ur sexy faces!)

1) I'm extremely sorry for being dead all this while. I was extremely very busy with a lot of things and I needed a little break as well. My school begins on Sunday so yes, I have come up with a schedule:

- THERE WILL BE UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY or SATURDAY.
- If I am dead busy on both those days since I will be studying more than 70% of the time, updates will be shifted to SUNDAY.
- I promise that there will be no more delays BUT IF LIKE LEGIT IF something comes up, I swear to make it up to you guys with a LONG chapter, which brings me to:
- Word limit each chapter might not exceed 3000 since I might be dead busy because of school. But when I have the time, I will obviously give you the normal 5000 word limit chapter.

There is no way I am gonna abandon this fanfic no matter how busy I get. At least, AT LEAST, FIVE UPDATES PER MONTH
(i'll try ok)

2) I have been watching DOTS and omfg!!!!!!! YAAAAAS ITS MY EVERYTHING. Song-Song is PERFECT!

3) Minzy deserves the world. The entire 2ne1 does. My heart is with all the blackjacks around the world. Love u fam!

4) To congratulate Lalaslayz  for completing her THE HEIRS FANFIC, ALL OR NOTHING (AON), Her character, Lee Meili will be making a small appearance in this chapter. I cannot believe that my darling Lala began with another book, a sequel to AON, which you guys have to TOTALLY CHECK OUT!!! Lee Meili will always be very special to me.

5) dedications: Shiningtala (Hope you are keeping well!)
1DandTheVamps001  (hope to see an update soon, your story is wonderful!)
CindyBigbangVIP ( hope to see an update soon and good luck with college! love you, you are a ⭐️)
Deeksha (thanks for the patience)
Shruthi (hope you are reading!)
Vatsa (lol)
Vikki (love you fam)

5) If anyone gives me a dollar for each time I typed "held her hand" or "held his hands" hahaha I'd be a fucking millionaire. Sorry people, please bear w me.

Here's a long ass chapter for my lovelies.

********

-SHIN HYE-

"I'm not even kidding. It was like as if I lost control over my body. I can't believe I let him..ugh.. What had happened to me?" I complained as I took a sip off my mango shake.

"Ya, Shin Hye, do you really like him?" Cha Eun Sang asked as she got up to clean the counter. I went after her and helped her by mopping the area.

"Eun Sangi, I already told you. I don't know what I feel. That is why I am here. So you can tell me what am I feeling." I glared at her.

"Ya, stop glaring at me." She shot back at me.

"Then tell me what is going on in that mind of yours." I smiled and placed the mop aside, ready to hear Cha Eun Sang speak her heart out.

"I could be completely wrong.."

"Please leave the formalities out."

"Look, Shin Hye, I have seen you around him and I know how you react to things. Each time you are around him and he plays all of those miserable acts of his? More than anything, you seem disappointed. I can see that disappointment in your eyes. It's like you've had a hope in Choi Young Do from a very long time. Like you've known him. It's not only me both Jun and Chan Young have noticed this as well. Shin Hye, tell me honestly are you hiding something?" Cha Eun Sang said. And as she did, she blew my mind off.