Revenge is a Killer Named Demyx

"W-who are you?

"Why, I'm the slenderman of course"

"Slender-what"

"You know, slenderman, stealer of children, I make cameras go haywire."

"I'm still not understanding"

"I'm the most famous creepy-pasta"

"Creepy-what"

"Jesus Christ", said the slenderman shaking his head back and forth.

"Look, I'm sorry I don't know who you are", I said trying my best to stand up,"But why the hell are you here?"

"I'm here to give you a second chance Demyx"

"How do you know my name?"

"I've been watching you for a while now"

"OK either you're stalking me...or this is a opening scene to porno."

"Anyway", said slenderman sounding annoyed, "I'm giving a chance to live your life again, but there is a price you have to pay"

"What price?"

"Well you will be in debt to me for saving your life of course, but you will have to live your life as one of my proxies, as a creepy-pasta."

"Wait, wait...what the hell is a creepy-pasta?"

"We are many things actually", said Slenderman as one of his tentecles scratch his chin, "we are legends,stories. We're entities, ghost, shadow people. But our true identities are serial killers."

"Well I hate to say it but you got the wrong guy, I'm no killer."

"In your past life yes, but I feel your spirit. In your new life you were born a killer, not to mention the tremendous power that dwells within you."

"Wow you must be really high! I have no power, I'm just a weak freak"

"You are powerful, you just need something to motivate you", Slenderman walked across the clearing to the edge of the tree line. I stared at him in interest as he waved his hand in the air, then a shadowy figure appeared across the clearing. All of a sudden it ran towards me, it was fast so fast I knew it wasn't human. Then it lunged in the air, it was going to attack me, "Nooo!", I yelled holding out my hands as a attempt to protect myself, but as soon as I did there was a sudden flash of light and heat and the next thing I knew I was flying across the clearing and hit a tree with a loud thud. I groaned in pain and tried to get myself back up but as I looked down at my hands smoke was rising from them. I managed to somehow get on all fours and looked out into the clearing. The smoke figure was gone but there was a trail of burnt trees and grass, some patches of grass were even still on fire. I just stared in amazement because... I didn't know what else to do.

"Amazing how strong you really are right?", said a familiar voice behind me.

I whipped my head around and saw slenderman standing right behind, "What the - how the hell did you get over here so fast?"

But slenderman didn't say anything, he just walked back out into the clearing and stared at what did as if it was a work of art, "Now do you see what I mean?"

"Alright fine I believe you, I'll join your little book club"

"It's not a book club its- nevermind, in order to actually become one of us you must first kill someone"

"I don't know", I said getting up, "like I said I'm not a killer"

"Oh come now Demyx", said slenderman turning towards me, "It's not hard at all, in fact we'll make it easier, who is it you desire to kill the most?"