In Which the Plane Finally Lands!

"We're here, friends! We're here!" Melody announced into the camera as soon as the plane landed.

"And now we're in baggage claim!" She said cheerfully while she and Troye waited for their bags at the carousel.

"I wonder what would happen if I tried to ride the carousel..." Melody pondered.

"They'd probably arrest you or something!" Troye teased.

"I'm so starving." Melody groaned. "This is really going to be the most boring vlog I've ever made guys I'm so sorry."

Troye imagined what would happen if he just kissed her right now. It wouldn't be very boring, but she probably wouldn't put it in the video. She'd probably be angry too. Melody was his, but as badly as he wanted everyone on the planet to know, it would be best for now if they didn't.

---

Melody was getting ready for the red carpet now, something she'd never think she'd ever be doing - getting ready for a red carpet premiere of her famous australian boyfriend's movie. Melody had never wanted to be arm candy for someone, but Troye had changed her perspective on that, plus she wasn't just "arm candy", she was his freaking girlfriend! She wondered how he'd introduce her to his cast mates, they'd already agreed that if any paps asked anything at all, they were only friends.

"Ay, Melody," Troye's sister Sage asked, "Could I do your hair?"

"What? Do you not think I'm good enough?" She teased.

"No, no!" Sage exclaimed, "You're hair's just really pretty, and like- teal."

Melody laughed, "Go ahead, you're attempts to wrangle this mess are surely better than mine."

---

"Melody-" Troye uttered as the elevator doors opened to reveal his giggling sister along side his giggling girlfriend, never a good combination.

"How do I look?" She asked, adjusting the black sequin bodice of her dress.

"Remarkable, you look- remarkable."

Troye's brothers laughed from behind him at Troye's speechless comments.

"Thanks," she blushed.

"Shall we?" He asked, offering her his arm, which she gladly linked her own through.

"We shall."

---

On the red carpet, they posed for many pictures, and were greeted by many people, celebrities and paps alike.

When Troye went off for a cast photo, Melody got interviewed, which was exciting and nerve-wracking all the same.

"So Melody, you obviously aren't from Australia. How'd you meet Troye?" She asked.

"I met him at Playlist Live, a YouTube convention. We just hit it off, and he's been my best friend ever since."

"We've seen you in some of Troye's "YouTube videos" are you a youtuber, too?"

Melody was pretty confused. If they had really watched Troye's videos they would know she was a youtuber. "Yeah, of course."

"Say, you must be pretty special if Troye flew you out here all the way from Toronto, Canada for the event."

"Like I said, he's my best friend, and Troye just looks for any excuse to see me in person." She answered vaguely, obviously not giving the answer the reporter was looking for.

"Mels," Troye said, coming from behind, laying a hand on her shoulder, "Come, I want you to meet someone."

Melody jumped, the electricity that had spread from her shoulder the second his fingers touched her skin, startling her.

Melody nodded her thanks to the reporter for disappearing with Troye.

---
A/N:

Hiya. Long time no see.

Sorry, but my inspiration for this story is low. I'm trying my hardest :(

If you like Matt Smith stuff, I've got plenty of inspiration for that :P

ANYWAY, I'm overwhelmed with the amount of support this story is getting, and I'm trying my best to give you guys new content as quickly as possible!

Thanks for the views, comments, votes!

Lots of love,
-Kitty xxxx