Author's Note

I'm guessing we all saw this coming.

But let's start off with a lighter topic, shall we?

Today was the first day of school for me. Yay...

I went to order a Ventimiglia at Starbucks after school, but they didn't have cream-based (it wasn't a full Starbucks. Never going to that one again), so I asked for coffee based, but before I could tell her about the caramel pumps and the expresso shots (I did manage to squeeze in the two pumps mocha) with whipped cream and caramel and mocha drizzle the super rude barista just went ahead and made it!! Talk about a ghetto Ventimiglia "Coffee-based frappuchino with two pumps mocha and whipped cream". Not the best start to the school year.

Also as a new student at a new school in a new state I got lost three times and tripped down the stairs twice, spilled my books twice, and was in an awkward situation a thousand times.

At the least the teachers aren't so bad.

Alright. Sorry. Let's get to why I'm making this author's note.

If you haven't already guessed, it's about Troye.

Gosh dang it, Troye. Why do you have to make it so hard to write fanfiction??

The question is, do I label this and AU and continue, or do I stop writing all together?

Like I previously mentioned, I did start school so updates are going to be very, very, very slow already. Bummer.

I just need you guys opinion? Would you rather me continue writing a very unrealistic story that updates one a month or once every other month, or would you rather me just quit?

I've always been very good at finishing my stories. I feel like when I publish the first few chapters of a story then I've made a commitment to my viewers to finish it. Maybe if no one is reading it, and it's poorly written, has a Mary Sue, or the plot line fell out, then I would delete but that hasn't happened yet. Not here on wattpad, or with any of my fifteen fanfictions on fanfiction.net.

So you guys just comment, inbox me, write on my message board, whatever and tell me what you want me to do. I'll make my decision in one week on Friday, August 16th.

Thanks for the support thus far!

Forever yours,
Kitty