19- Camera

Niall's POV

I was standing there clapping and cheering the whole concert. Gilanne really did a good job on planning this tour for only 2 weeks. Her reaction was priceless when I hopped on stage earlier to sing with her. And my thoughts are interuppted by someone screaming my name. I looked to see who was calling me and see a dripping wet Gilanne walking towards me.

"Niall!!!" She said. "Hello!!!!" I replied while smiling at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked excitedly. "I'm on a vacation here in the Philippines, I went to Boracay (one of the best tourist attractions in the philippines and a good place to spend the summer) for about a week and I actually called Kelly to asked when is your concert here in Manila and she said February 5 so I scheduled this flight a week before I went here in Manila. So that I can see your concert." I explained the whole process.

"Aw! That was sweet of you for coming." She said. "Well, I try. And your face when I came on stage and started singing, it was priceless; I was holding back a laugh." I said in the middle of laughing. She send me a glare and the it was replaced with a smirk.

"Niall!!! Give me a hug!" She said while opening her arms wide. "Noooo!!! You're wet!!! Nooo--" I was cut of by Gilanne hugging me and I was getting pretty wet.
She pulled away from the hug and then sent me smirky smile. Then whispered something in my ear. "Don't tease or laugh at me or I will have a sweet, sweet revenge on you!" She said in a creepy voice. I was taken back from what she said. "Ok! Ok! I'll stop!" I said while raising my hands in surrender.

"So I'm just gonna change..." She said while walking away from me then she looked back and stick her tongue out at me and I did the same.

While I wait for Gilanne, I went on Twitter. When I was scrolling through Twitter I saw an article about Gilanne's Tour. I clicked on it and it says:

Pop princess, Gilanne Gomez brings a big splash in Manila for the start of her Together World Tour.

Gilanne Gomez's Together World Tour just kicked off in Asia in the Philippines and there's so many surprises happened. The singer brings a big SHOWER at the MOA Arena. At the last song all of the audience was asked to wear the transparent raincoats that lights up. The audience was confused of what is gonna happen. When Gomez was singing a shower of water came down Gilanne and the audience and many audience wasn't expecting that to happen but they enjoyed it.

And that isn't the only surprise. She also bring a surprise guest. The singer brought Niall Horan,22. Member of the world's biggest boy band, One Direction. Gomez and Horan sang Gilanne's song, Mirrors. And there's speculations that the two were dating but never confirmed it. The two were seen in multiple dates and even directioners has seen the two kissing at a carnival last month.

Are Gilanne Gomez and Niall Horan dating? What do think of the first show of Gilanne Gomez's Together World Tour?

Leave your opinions on our website.

After reading the article. I saw that #TogetherWorldTour and #Giall is the Top 2 trending on Twitter.

Then I heard the door opened. I looked up from my phone and see Gilanne dressed.

She looked at me and smiled. She walked over to me and hugged me. I chuckled and asked, "You tired love?." Then she replied, "Yeah but that was fun!!! By the way how many days are you staying?"

"I'm gonna leave after your show in Malaysia. So, you're stuck with me for 3 days ......" I said in a checky sound.

"Ugggghhh!!!!! You're stuck with me!!!!" She said jokingly annoyed. Then bursted out laughing and said, "I was just joking...."

Then I jokingly frowned at her. She made a weird face then my frown replace a chuckle.....

"Hey I'm hungry let's go eat at the hotel room..." She said while rubbing her tummy. "Yeah me too. Let's go..!!!!" I replied.

Gilanne's POV

Me and Niall started walking towards Kelly and Eric who is standing next to the exit door.
"Kelly I'm HUNGRYYYYYY!!!!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!" I yelled at her while hugging her. Kelly, Niall and Eric started laughing at me. "Why are you guys laughing? Being hungry is normal!" I complained.

"Ok, ok let's go now!!!!" Eric said while exiting the door and walking near the black tinted van. Then Kelly followed him; Niall intertwined our fingers and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and followed Kelly outside.

"There's no paps... Yayyyy!!!!" I screamed. Niall just burst out laughing. "Stop laughing! I'm very hungry!!!" I said. While stepping inside the car.

"Show 1 down, 88 more! It's gonna be a long, long year." Kelly said beside me.

"Yeah I'm really excited!" I said then I just realized something.

I haven't made a video for my youtube channel since October. Not my vevo channel but my other channel.

"Hey Kelly do you have my filming camera? I realized I haven't made a video since October last year. It's been sooo long." I asked her.

"Yeah I have it here. Do you want it?" She asked me. "Yes please!" I said.

She handed me my filming camera and vlogging camera. I turn on the vlogging camera. Until Niall spoke.

"I didn't know you have another youtube channel!"

"You don't know she had another channel? She has over 7 million subscribers. They always talked about her videos on twitter." Kelly replied.

"Wow! How come I haven't heard of it!?" He said. "Well you must be living under a rock! Anyways do you wanna film a video with me?" I asked him. "Yeah!!! What are we gonna do?" He replied excitedly. "Maybe a tag or a challenge. I'll think of it later." I replied.

"Ok! I'm very excited. Now I'm hungry too! Are we there yet Eric?"