1- Photoshoot

Gilanne's POV

"Finally." I said, after a very long flight. I'm in London for a photoshoot for British Vogue, I'm gonna be in their July issue. I was walking inside the airport and then brought my luggage and then I heard a lot of screaming. When I stepped outside, , "I love you G." A fan screamed and then the next thing is I saw papparazzi surrounding me.

Then Eric, my bodyguard, come behind me then shout at the papparazzi " Move, move."
Then I stepped inside the car and I heard my phone ringing. I checked who was calling and it was my beloved sister, Selena.

"Yellow" I said
"Blue" she said
"Hahahahaha" we both laughed
"Why are you calling, sista?" I said. "I was just gonna check on you if your flight landed." Selena said. "Well my flight landed,then I get mobbed at the airport by paps, UGH!" I said. "Well I need to go now, I'm going to Taylor's house, Bye!" She said. "Bye!"....

"Hey Kelly, what time is my photoshoot?" I asked my manager, Kelly. "It's about 7:30 now so, it's 2:00 in the afternoon." She said. "Ok, thanks."
"Were here" my driver said...
I stepped out of the car and see that there's no fans outside the hotel. Maybe they don't know where I'm staying.
"Kelly, I'm gonna just take a nap for a little bit so wake me up when it's time to leave" I said while going inside my room.
"Ok" I heard her scream while I shut my door and walk through my bed and sleep......

2 hours later

"G, wake up!!!! It's to go." I heard someone screaming and banging at my door, then I realize I'm late.... I grab my purse, phone and my shoes, not even bodering to brush my hair. "I'm coming!!!" I said while opening the door....
"Come on, let's go were gonna be late." Kelly said.....
The car ride was quick and we arrive at the shoot ......
"Gilanne, darling how I missed you" Meredith says while hugging me. She's my hairstylist and bestfriend. "Mere I missed you too!" "Gilanne!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone screamed and it's my make up artist, Ellen. "I miiiiiiisss yoooouuuu!!! She says
I laughed and said " I miss you to Ellen" then Meredith said "Let's get glamed!"

***30 Minutes Later***

"It was great working with you" I said to the photographer, Charlie Humann ( I don't really know who's the photographer so sorry. I just invented that name) "It was nice working with you too Miss Gomez." Charlie said. Me, Kelly, Meredith and Ellen decided to go to Starbucks and buy coffee. "I'll go buy the coffee" I said. "Kay, we'll wait here in the car."
I walked inside Starbucks then I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry" I said. "Oh sorry I wasn't looking" the person said. When I looked up I realized that the person I bumped to is Harry Styles, my sister's bf and member of One Direction. "HARRY!!!!!" I screamed. "GILANNE!? OH MY GOD!!!" Harry said.