11- New Year's

Niall's POV

Me and the boys are at New York, at Time Square for our sound check. "Aye mate, are you excited?" Louis asked me. "Why am I gonna be excited?" I asked. "Oh you know...... Your gonna see Gilanne later..." He said while he wiggled his eyebrows. That made me blush. "Maybe...." I said.
He and the boys just smirked at me.

After sound check I went to my dressing room and just chill down the couch while checking Instagram.

Then I saw Gilanne just post 4 new photos. The first one was a picture of a girl telling the man to get out, and it is caption:
Hint: Out

The second one was a light switch that is off. Oh I get it, this is the hints for Out Of The Woods. And is captioned: Hint 2: Of.....

The third one was M&M's formed into letters THE, captioned :
Hint 3: The

The fourth one was the woods.
Captioned: Last Hint: Woods.....

Then she posted a video singing the chorus, maybe:
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we outs of the woods?

And she captioned it:
Title: OUT OF THE WOODS!!!

Then someone knocked on the door. I stood up and opened the door, and it was Lou Teasdale. "Hi Lou, what can I do for you?" I asked. "You need to get ready, now!" Lou screamed, she seemed angry, maybe because of Louis.
I just run outside....

***************************

Gilanne's POV

@GilanneGomez:
OUT OF THE WOODS!!!!

I tweeted, and the fans were very very very excited......

- Out Of The Woods!!!!!!

- OH MY GOSHHH!!! OOTW!!!!

-ABSHXJSKAJABSUAIAJH!!! GILANNE!!!! OOTW!!!

-She's singing 'are we out of the woods yet?' Then I said to myself ' no were just entering it'....

I laughed at the last tweet of the fan. Then Kelly walked in into my dressing room. "Hey, G, go to Mere and El, you need to get ready it's 7:30 pm ....." Kelly said. "Ok......" I said...

2 hours later.....

"Annnnnndddd..... Your done..." Ellen said. My hair is newly dyed. I has blonde tips and it was straighted and i have a smokey eye makeup with red lipstick. "Go get change darling..." Meredith said. "Okkkkk...." I said. Meredith hand me a blue crop top and blue skirt that are matching, and a blue heels. I put them on and came out of the bathroom. "You look pretty darling..." Ellen said. "Thank you, it's because of you two who made me beautiful everytime!" I said. "Awwww.." They said. They came up to me and hugged me. "Oh and I forgot, put this coat on after performing. And before the ball drops you are gonna be with Ryan Seacreast, Ok!" Ellen said. "Kk thank you!!" I said. I put on the coat and got outside and walked back stage then I bumoed into someone. I looked up and it was Niall....." Hi Niall!!!" I said excitedly. "Oh, Hi Gillie!!!!" He said jokingly while hugging me. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good, a little bit nervous performing the new single and the release of the new album." I said. "Oh, you don't have to be nervous, I know that you'll do great!" He said. "Thank Ni, hey I gotta go I'm gonna perform in an hour, say Hi to the boys for me!" I said." Ok I'll watch from backstage, bye!" He said. "Byeee!" I said.

Then Fergie, the host introduced me. "Please welcome, Gilanne Gomez..."

Then I come out and smiled. Then the tune of my single Shower, started.

Then I started singing, when I started singing the pre chorus, the crowd was also singing. "You light me inside, like the 4th July, where ever you're around I always seem to smile and people ask me how your the reason why.... I'm dancin' in the mirror, singing in the shower!!" I sang...

Then I danced around the stage!! Everyone was dancin' around then when the song was finished, I sang Style .... After Style I start to introduce Out Of The Woods..

"So any of you may know that tonight at eleven pm (I changed the time, sorry), i'll be realesing a new single and my new album, Feeling....." I said and the audience screamed. "Well, right now I'm gonna sing my new single that I wrote with Little Mix, it's called Out Of The Woods..." I said.

I sang the first verse and the chorus.... When it comes to the bridge. "Remember when you hit the breaks to soon, 20 stiches i the hospital room, when you started cryin', baby I did too....... You were lookin' at me--e..." I sang the high note......

After I sang the last line, "In the clear yet good!" .... Everyone was screaming..... "Thank you everyone. Have a good night and Happy New Year!!!" I said. And then I walked of stage then Kelly run up to me then said. "Gilanne, you are trending on twitter right now!!!" Kelly said.

"Oh My Goshhhh!!!" I just said. "Go but on your coat, go find Selena and 1D they are looking for you!" Kelly said. I smiled at her and went to my dressing room to get my blue coat, when I stepped inside my dreesing room, Selena is there. When Selena heard the door opened, she smiled at me then hugged me and said, "Oh My Godddd!!! The new single was awesome!!" ....

"Thank you, hey, why are you here at New York, I thought you are gonna celebrate it at LA?" I asked Sel. "Well......I'm getting lonely at LA, so here I am with you at New York!!" She explained. I just smiled at her and hugged her. "Hey let's take a selfie." Selena said. "Yeah...." I replied.. I pulled out my phone then opened camera, I gave it to Sel, because she has longer arms than me...... "Smile....." She said. We took a smiling one, pouting one and a fish face.... "I'll send it to you!!!" I said.

After sending the pictures to Sel, someone knocked on the door.... One crew men opened the door and said,"It's time for countdown Miss Gomez...."