17- Philippines

Niall's POV

"Never have I ever gone on a date with a boy band member." Ellen said. I was watching the Ellen show because of two reasons. One, because Gilanne is the guest and two because there is nothing to watch. I know Ellen is talking about me and Gilanne on her question.

Then Gilanne flipped to show I Never Have. I know she's lying because of the fans. Then ellen said, "Were not gonna play of you're gonna lie." And then Gillie just shrugged. And Ellen continued saying, "Were very honest here and truthful." And Ellen flipped her paddle to show I have.

Maybe she knows about us two going on dates.

******************************
A day later.....

Gilanne's POV

"GILANNE!!!! I have a very good news for you!!!" Kelly yelled excitedly while entering the dance studio. I was at the studio practing/rehearsing for the tour which is a week away.

"What is it?" I asked Kelly while getting my water and drinking it. "You .......... Just won a AMA for Style and you're nominated for 4 awards and performing at the Grammys!!!!!!!!" Kelly said. My jaw dropped then I just up and down and then my dancers were saying 'congrats'. "WOW! That was unexpected. I gotta call Sel and Taylor now to tell them the news!" I said excitedly amd then hugged Kelly.

I dialed Selena's number.

"Hello."- S
"You'll never guess what happened today!" - G
"What!? What happened?" -S
"I....... Justwonaamaandiamnominatedfor4awardsandperformingatthegrammys." -G
"What I can't understand what you said. Repeat it again." -S
"Ok. I just won a AMA and now I am nominated for 4 awards and I am performing at the 2016 Grammys." I said.
"Oh my goshhhh!!!!! Congrats I'm so proud of you! You need to tell mom, oh wait I'm gonna call her right now! Bye Love you!" Selena said. "Bye Selena call mom! Love you!" I said

Then I called Taylor after that and she was screaming at my phone because she was performing too.

And I post a picture of me and captioned it, just won a AMA and nominated for 4 grammys...... I just love you all so much!!! I have a surprised for all of you! ♥♥♥

I didn't say that I'm gonna perform because I'm gonna make it a surprise for my fans.

After 3 hours of practing, me, the dancers and Kelly went to McDonalds to celebrate. We always celebrate at McDonalds, we don't go to fancy places to celebrate.

A week later........

"GILANNE!!!! HURRY UP!!!" Kelly said. "I'M COMING!!" I yelled back. I was at the MOA ARENA at the Philippines and the tour has already started today.I flew yesterday here in Manila with Kelly, Meredith and her little girl Lacy and Ellen and my crew. My bodyguards Eric and Rob flew here a week before to make sure the stage and the fireworks are working. Fifth Harmony is actually my opening act and they are actually here at MOA but they are in their dressing room.

Right now I'm walking through the hallway to go to my dressing room where Mere and Ellen are. And ofcourse Kelly is here. I opened the door and got inside.

"I'm hereeee!!!" I said while getting inside. "It's about time! Come here and sit down I need to do your makeup then Ellen will do your hair after. She's just in cattering getting a drink." Meredith said while putting Lacy on the couch.

I sat down on the chair infront of the mirror then Meredith starts on putting foundation and concealer on my face. "Hey do you know where Kelly put my outfit?" I asked Meredith.

Meredith was about to say something but she was cut of by Ellen coming inside saying, "I'm here!!!" Walking in, Ellen was holding a hanger with my outfit and shoes.

"Kelly gave me your outfit so you can change after I do your hair." She continued saying.

Mere was finished with my eyes and now the finishing touch, lipstick. "Ellen you're turn." Mere said.

Ellen grabbed the curling iron and plugged it in. While she is waiting for it to heat a bit, she grabbed a brush and starts brushing my hair. After she brushed my hair, she starts parting my hair then curling it.

After my makeup and hair was finished, Ellen gave me my outfit then I got to the back where the curtain is then started getting dressed. My first oufut is a black crop top with a high waisted sparkly skirt and a sparkly jacket and glasses. I got out of the curtain then went to the couch which were Lacy was sleeping to put on my sparkly boots.

"You look beautiful darling!" Kelly said while walking in. "Thank you!" I said.

"C'mo let's go now, Fifth Harmony's performance is about to end." Kelly said.

I got out of my dressing room and went under the stage and the stage man, Rob was waiting for me there. He gave me my black sparkly microphone and said, "Good luck! I know you will kill it!" Then I hugged him. "Thank you! I'm so excited!" I replied.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!" I heard Camila said and the elevator of the stage goes down so that means it's my turn now.

The girls got down the elevator and went over to me and said good luck.

"Good luck!" Lauren said while hugging me. "Thank you!" I said.

My dancers were now on stage.

"SHOWTIME!!!!!" I said to myself.