3- Meet Up

Selena's POV

I was sitting on my couch and watching TV then I got bored and played with my phone and went to Instagram then I see that Gilanne tagged me into a video.
"I'm so sick of that same old love, that shhh it tears me up, i'm so sick at that same old love......"
She sang loudly....
I laughed and something came into my mind. I will also make a video singing one of her songs. I choose to sing "Style", her No. 1 hit single from her album Feeling......
"You got that James Dean day dream look in your eyes....- we never go out of style....." I sang loudly while taking a video and put it on Instagram while captioning it: right back at you sis. Hahaha love you @ggomez ♥.........
Then I texted her to skype me...

Gilanne's POV

When we got to the hotel after the photoshoot, I immidiately went to my room. Then I recieved a text from Sel that says that she wants to skype with me. I got my laptop beside me and logged on skype. I click video call Sel. She answered it. "Hey, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good, you?" She asked me. "Good as well, I actually bumped to Harry earlier at Starbucks and he said he's flying to LA tonight." I said. "Really, I miss him. Hey, the AMA nomination's is releasing later." She said. "I hope you're nominated." I said. "I hope you're nominated too at Artist of the Year." Sel said. "Not Artist of the Year, maybe I will be against Taylor, 1D and Ariana Grande. I can't, I just really can't beat them if I nominated to that category!"
I explained to Sel. "But, I just hope you're nominated and I believe you are gonna win 'cuz of your fans." Sel explained. "Thanks Sel, hey, I'm gonna be home tomorrow I have a flight at 4am to LA. Are you gonna pick me up at the airport?" I asked Selena. "Yeah, maybe because Harry is gonna be here tomorrow." She said." Ok, I gotta go I'm tired!" I said. "Ok, Bye Love You Sis." Sel said." Bye, Love you too." I said. Then I ended the call then I went to sleep.

***At 4:00 AM***

"Gilanne, G, wake up. It's time to go c'mon." Kelly says while waking me up. "Ok I'm just gonna change my clothes." I said.
I changed into skinny jeans with a white t shirt and a leather jacket with some black ankle boots. "Let's goooooo!!!!" I screamed. Eric grab my suitcase and went to the elevator and when the elevator opened I quickly run to the car and got in. Kelly was laughing at me. "What!, why are you laughing at me?" I asked Kelly." I don't know!" She said. "Well, I'm just gonna be here sleeping when you need me." I said. "Ok!" Kelly said while chuckling.

***At the Airport***

I was awaken by someone banging on the window of the car. When I saw that we are in airport then I realize that fans was banging at the window. "Kelly, what time is it?" I asked her. "It's 3:30 am sweetie." She answered. "Ok, can I take pictures with fans when I get our of the car?" I asked again. "Yes you can but you only have 20 minutes to take pictures 'cuz we need to get to the plane." She said." Ok thanks!". I said. It's time to get out of the car. When I stepped out of the car,the fans screamed and there are many paps than fans so I can take many pictures with fans......

***At the plane***

"That was wild...." I said while sitting next to Kelly on the plane.
"That crazy fan took your bracelet!". Kelly exclaimed. "WHAT!!!????". I said. Then I checked my arms and see that my bracelet was missing. "Oh My, that bracelet was given by Selena on my birthday!" I said sadly. "It's ok, I'm gonna buy you a new one on your birthday" kelly said. "It's Ok Kelly you don't need to replace it. I'm just gonna steal ftom Selena." I joked. "Hahahaha". We both laughed. "Hey, G, do you know Little Mix?" Kelly asked. "Little Mix!!!!! Oh my gossshhhh I Loooovvve ttthhhemmmmm!!!" I said while fangirling ..... "Hahaha"Kelly laughed. "Wait, why are you asking?". I asked Kelly. "Well Jade called me when you were asleep in the car and said if your are available at the studio at LA tomorrow so you can write songs for yours and theirs album." Kelly explained. "Really, what did you said." I asked her. "Well I know that you are a really big fan, I said YES!" She said. " YESSS!! I LOVE YOU KELLY!!!!" I screamed at her while hugging her........

"Ok,ok!!!"she said.

***3 hours later***

"Hey, Kelly can you call Sel and ask her if she is gonna pick me up?" I asked Kelly. "Sure, darling". Kelly said. ......
*After the phone call*

"G, she said that she was waiting here at the airport for an hour and she said that she is waiting with the 1D boys." She explained.
"Ok she's with the 1D boys?" I asked. "Yeah, she said that Harry invited them because they wanted meet you" she said. "Oh, ok." I said.

I got of the plane and got my suitcase and purse. I got of the airport and put on some sunglasses because of the papparazzi. I found Selena standing there with three boys beside her, maybe the 1D boys. I decide to surprise her by running behind her and hop on back. "HIIIIII!!!!!!". I screamed in her ear. "AHHHH!!!" Sel scream. I feel on her back and start rolling on the ground laughing. "Gilanne!? Why would you do that, you almost gave me a heart attack!?" She said. "I'm sorry but it was hilarious." I said. I stand and then I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was Kelly. "Why Kelly?". I asked. "Why did you run away from me!? You forgot your phone." She said while giving me my phone. "Oh i'm sorry I got excited to go home." I said. "Oh hi Selena" Kelly said while hugging Sel. "Hi good to see you." Sel say to Kelly. "Oh Gilanne, this is the 1D boys." Selena says while introducing me to them. "Hi I'm Louis and I love your hair!" Louis said while hugging me. I laughed at what he said about my hair. "Hi Louis good to see you." I replied. "Hi I'm Liam good to see you." He said, he's very polite. "Hi Liam good to see you too." I replied. "Hi Gilanne how are you?". Harry said. "I'm good Harry." I said. "Wait I thought you are four, why are you only three?" I asked them. "Well Niall is actually at McDonalds buying fries." Louis said. "Oh Ok!" I said.