014

Melissa Irwin

"Jade Truth or Dare?" Luke asks. "I'll go for Dare or else I'll look like a pussy" She laugh. "At least you have one" Ashton says. "Ashton!" I scream throwing a pillow to his head. "Let me think" Luke says looking over to Calum with a smile on his face. "Jade I dare you to french kiss Calum for 20 seconds" They both look up at Luke and start blushing. "Gimme kissy babe" Calum says with his arms wide open. She crawls over to him and their lips touch. "Aww this is cute" I say smiling. They let go of the kiss and Jade blushes. Yes, she is falling for him.

We did Truth or Dare for an hour and we are getting drunk. Well, we are drunk. Well, Michael is. And I am very close to it. "Mel babe, I need you to carry me upstairs!" Michael shouts across the room. "Michael don't scream, the kids are sleeping!" Ashton says. The only one who is still sober. As we are all sleeping downstairs we got some pillows and blankets. "Babe, I don't wanna sleep here." Luke whispers in my ear. We look like a happy couple. But we aren't,yet. "Where do you wanna sleep then?" "Somewhere private" He answers. Does he mean he wants sex? I'm not ready for something like that, I think. "Luke we are not having sex" I say to him, this time serious. His face turns disappointed. "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm ready" I say to him with my head facing the floor. "That's okay, we can take it slow, and if you want me to stop you can just tell me okay?" I nod. "Thank you" I say kissing his lips. He grabs my hand and pulls me with him upstairs. Oh shit. He opens the door to the room he shares with Mikey and Calum. Locking the door behind him. "We could sleep here, in my bed" he winks and I walk over to his bed dropping my body on it. "I can't wait for our date tomorrow" Luke says laying beside me. "What are we gonna do?" I ask facing him. "That's a surprise" He says smiling. I pull a puppy dog face at him. "You need to be ready at 10Am" He says. "Okay, that means no sex tonight, but sleep" I tease him. "Mean" He says wrapping his arm around me. "I wanna cuddle" He says. So I lay my head on his chest. "You aren't that drunk" He chuckles. "No I can handle some alcohol" I giggle. We stay quiet for a few moments. "Mel?" "Yeah" I look up at him. "Tomorrow is going to be amazing" I smile at him and give him a short sweet kiss on his lips. "I know" I whisper.

Luke Hemmings

Damn I'm falling for this girl, really hard, it hurts. I know she likes me too, but I love her. "I know" She whispers, making me shiver. I still want it to be a surprise, but I'm so excited to see her face when we arrive at our date. I asked Ashton what kind of dates she likes and I picked out one. It's going to be perfect. Just me and Mel, one day long. I planned to ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow. But I'm not sure if I'll have the balls for that, I'm already shitting myself. "Isn't it weird to sleep with me in the same bed, we aren't even boyfriend and girlfriend?" She suddenly asks and I snap out of my thoughts. "No, I am used to it now" I smirk at her. It stays silent for a second. "Goodnight Lukey" "Goodnight Mel" I say and I kiss her forehead.