012

Luke Hemmings

Pfiew, I don't have to watch a horror movie. "So what are we gonna do now?" Calum asks. I get up from the couch and stand in front of everyone in complete silence. Suddenly I do my superman pose. "We could do a mean game of truth or dare!" I say in a superman voice and Mel starts giggling again. Her giggle is so cute. "Should I invite Jade then?" She asks looking over to Ashton, Michael and Calum who are sitting on the couch and love seat. "Sure, would love to see her again" Ashton smiles to Mel. Apparently he already knows her. "Who's Jade?" Calum asks Mel. "She is a friend of mine. You'll will like her" She winks to him. Aha she trying to set them up. I chuckle at my thoughts. "Let me call her" Mel says getting up and grabbing her phone from the table we had to put a side so the mattresses would fit. She does some thing on her phone and puts it on speaker. She walks over to me end sits on my lap resting her legs on Michael's lap. The phone rings a few times and then a girl's voice picks up. "Hiii Mellll!" "Hi Jadieee! You're on speaker?" "Oh okay, who's there with you?" The girls asks. "Me! Hi jade!" Ashton shouts across the living room. "Ashyy! How are ya?" "I'm great how about you?" They get lost in their conversation and I don't even pay attention anymore. "But Jade I really want you to meet my new besties, so could you please come over? Luke wants to do truth or dare" she says to Jade over the phone. "Nooooo, Its - A mean game of Truth or Dare!" I say again in my low superman voice. I hear Jade giggle over the phone. "I guess that was the Luke you told me about?" Jade says over the phone. Mel starts blushing. "U-uhm yes."

After they finally finished the phone call I decided it's time to give Mel my little present I got her today when I went out for shopping with Calum. "Mel I've got something for you." I tell her and grab her arm pulling her with me up stairs to my bedroom. She looks really excited for her present. I hope it won't let her down. "I hope you like it" I smile at her handing her the little wrapped present. At first she picks out the little note I wrote for her. She reads it out loud. "Hi Mel, I hope you like it. I thought it would be a little early to get you some really expensive ring, bracelet or neckless because we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend (yet). But with this we at least have something matching. Love, Luke :)" I look her into her eyes just before she opens the package a bit more to see what was in there with the note. She pulls out the rubber Batman bracelet. "Look, matching" I say pulling up my arm with the same bracelet on it and she smiles at me. "I love it, thank you" She says giving me a peck on my lips. "Your welcome" I start blushing a bit, cause of what just happened. She puts the bracelet on her wrist and looks at it. "Mel?" "Yeah?" "I honestly can't wait for tomorrow" I say looking down to my feet. "Me neither" She says really excited. We hear the doorbell ringing downstairs and we get up. Mel walking in front of me. Just before we leave the room she turns around and I look straight into her eyes. "That was really sweet of you Luke" She says. I lean in an bit to see if she wants it too. Yes she also leans in, I bite my lip just before our lips meet. The kiss doesn't take very long because Ashton shouts that Jade is here. "Just what I wanted" I chuckle after we ended the kiss and she smiles. "Mel!" A girl voice screams from downstairs and she run out of the room. I close the door behind me and also walk downstairs finding the two girls in a really tight hug. I smile. "Hi, I'm Luke" I introduce myself sticking out my hand and she shakes it. "Jade, nice to meet you" she smiles. "Let me show you the rest of the group" Mel says pulling Jade with her to the living room and I drop my body on the mattress Mel was laying on before. "This is Michael and this is Calum" she introduces the boys. They both shake Jade's hand. Michael signs to me that I have to come with him. He walks to the hallway and I follow him. "We should try to get Mel and Jade drunk" He smirks at me. "No no, we can't Michael!" I whisper scream to him. "Why not?" "Well,U-uhm, maybe we have two kids upstairs who are gonna wake up really early?" I say waving with my hands hysterically. "Ashton can take care of them" he says "Please don't okay?" I say back and walk away.

----------------

Helloo summer!

So I know i haven't been updating in a while, but I graduated! So more time to write

Please update me on your holidays, I'd love to know where ya'll are going.

Love Mel x