007

After an hour of Truth or Dare we decided to stop. We got to get to know each other a bit better so it really helped. I walk to my room and drop my phone on my bed and walk over to my walk in closet. I grab my oversized nirvana shirt and my white gym shorts and walk over to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and step in. I wash my hair and cover my body in soap, I wash it of and turn off the shower and grab a towel. I brush my hair. I don't find any need to blow dry my hair, so I'll just let it air dry. After I'm all dry I put on my shirt and shorts and walk down stairs. "Hello princess" my brother greats me. "Can you show them the house? So I can make some snacks and drinks?" I nod "Sure! Follow me boys!" I walk back to the hallway and show them some rooms. The kitchen, the game room, and the toilet. We walk up stairs and I show them the rest of the house. "This is the big bathroom, you can use this one" "this one? Are there more?" Michael asks in disbelieve. "Yes, me and my brother both have our own bathroom. My parents usually use this one." I answer him. "And this will be your bedroom" I open the door to a big bedroom with 3 separate beds, a flatscreen tv on the wall, and a table with a cough in the corner of the room. "It's not very special, but the beds are really comfortable. I've tried them all." I giggle. The boys laugh at me and walk in to the room. "I'm gonna sleep here!" Luke screams while he jumps on the bed next to the door that leads to the balcony. "Wait? There is a balcony too?" Michael says watching to the door. "Yep, come watch" I open the door and walk out of the room to the balcony. I let them look around. "And this is where I sleep, but you are not allowed to visit this room." I point to the door in front of me on the balcony. "So we share this balcony with three room as your brother his room is right next to this one, right?" "Correct" I answer Luke. "Wow this is really cool! But why can't we see your room?" Calum asks walking over to my door. "Because it's my room, only my brother and my best friends are allowed to come in" I smile at him. "Puhleasssseeee Mel" Luke begs me. "We really want to see it" Michael also begs me. "Okay... Come in" I open the door because I didn't lock it from the inside. I walk in and let my body drop on my kingsize bed. I have to admit, we have a lot of expensive stuff, but I'm not spoiled. I still have to work for my own money. "Look around if you want" I said while the boys look at my wall full of pictures. "This is so cool, who are all these people?" I walk over to where the boys are standing. "This is me with my brother a few years ago" I point to the picture from me and Ashton on his birthday party. "This is me with my best friend, Kelly" I point to the picture in the middle. "It was on my last birthday party." I laugh at our weird faces on the picture, it was the first time we had a drink. Luke walks over to my bed and let his body drop on it. I roll my eyes at him. "U-uhm, Mel is this your b-boyfriend?" Michael asks nervously. Luke shoots up. "Do you have a boyfriend?!" I look to the picture and giggle. "No it's not my boyfriend! That's my best friend Danny" I explain to them. "That was a few years ago when we had a water fight in the backyard, i'm gonna miss him. School is almost over and I probably won't see him for 7 weeks." The boys make a sad face. "But! You have us now!" Luke shouts hugging me. "And I already like you guys" I answer him and hug him back. "What's this?" Calum turns around holding my jar 'Tattoo money'. "My savings for my first tattoo, don't know when and where but I want one" i explain him. "That's really cool! Can we come with you?" Luke asks from my bed. "Sure, if you want to see me cry" I laugh at them. "Do you know how much is in there?" Michael asks back to serious. "I have no idea, you can count if you want" he opens the jar and sits on the floor shaking the jar upside down to get all the money out. "Can I sleep here" Luke asks laying on my bed closing his eyes. "Sure. If you want to" I laugh jumping next to him in the kingsize bed. "I'm gonna sleep now, so you can go unpack your suitcases" I say walking to the door to let them out of my room. "Why are you going to bed? It's only 10:30?" Michael asks me. "I have school tomorrow Mike" I say. "But I want to sleep here! It's comfy" Luke shouts with a fake crying baby voice. They leave my room to unpack their suitcases. "Okay, I'll sleep on the couch then." I sigh. I grab a pillow and a blanket and walk to my couch. Making a comfortable bed for me to sleep on tonight.

Luke Hemming

We walk out of the room to our own room. I grab my suitcase and drop it on 'my bed'. "Are you really going to sleep with her in the same bed?" Calum asks. "If she let me." I answer him. I'll just try to win her tonight, because I know Mike and Cal like her too. "Okay cool!" He says happy. He's not even mad at me. After 10 minutes I walk back to Melissa's room. "No, you are not going to sleep on the couch, never in a million years." I say to her "Then where am I supposed to sleep if you're taking my bed?" She say scrossing her arms with a fake bitchy voice. "Right... Here" I say patting on the space next to me. Please say yes, please say yes. I visually cross my fingers.

Melissa Irwin

Ten minutes later Luke walks back in. "No, you are not going to sleep on the couch, never in a million years." "Then where am I supposed to sleep if you're taking my bed?" I say crossing my arms with a fake bitchy voice. "Right... Here" he says patting his hand on the empty space in my bed next to him. "Oh no, I'm not sleeping with you in the same bed" I say walking back to my couch. He looks devastated and confused. "I won't touch you, I just don't want you to sleep on the couch. But if you don't want to sleep with me in the same bed I'll go sleep in the other room" He says disappointed, stepping out of bed. "Okay, stay" I say smiling at him. "Yayyy" suddenly the happy Luke is back. I think he already planned this.

----------------------

Hi Babesss!

Sorry it took a while for me to upload again.

If you want you could follow me on twitter: @SegwayNiall_

Just ask for a follow back and tell me you're from wattpad :)

Xx