009

Melissa Irwin

My phone vibrates in my pocket. Shit, the teacher is looking. I grab my phone and hold it underneath my table and unlock it. 'Shall I pick you up? X Ash' I quickly text back. 'Sure, done in 20 minutes. See ya x Mel'

I walk out of school and look for my brother, but I can't find him. After looking around for a few moments I feel someone's hand holding my wrist. "Hey Mel, do you need a ride home?" It's Danny. "Uhm no, not today. My brother picks me up. But thank you" I refuse his offer. "That's okay, I can walk with you to his car" I laugh at him and nod. "I don't know where he is" I say looking around but then I hear someone scream my name. "Melissa! I'm over here!" I look over at Ashton on the other side of the street. I walk over with Danny. "Hey mate, how are you?" My brother greats Danny. "I'm good, you?" They do that boyish great with their hands. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at the same time" Danny tells me and I kiss his cheek. "Thanks" I thank him politely. "See you tomorrow babe" he says before he walks away. "Where is your car?" "I came with our van, the boys wanted to come with me" He says pointing at a black van about 20 meters away from us. I walk over and step in the backseats of the van. I open the door and Luke and Michael sit on both sides and Calum in the front. I hop in and sit next to Mike and Lukey. My brother drops his body on the drivers seat and we drive away. "I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?" Michael asks in his fake serious/worried voice. "I've told you about Danny, right? That's Danny my bestfriend, but everybody thinks we have a relationship" I laugh. "He seems like a nice guy, but you don't have feelings for him, right?" Luke asks looking at me. I know what he is doing. "No, I don't see him like that. He is hot, but he is more like my brother and best friend in one" I wink at Luke "Why did you kiss him on his cheek then?" Michael also asks. Damn, is this some sort off quiz. "Because he's my best friend, is that weird?" "Yes, it is" Ashton involves himself in our conversation. "Shut up" I laugh. "He's my best friend. And besides, I already like someone else" I feel Luke's eyes burning on me. "Tell me!" Mikey screams in a girly voice. "No Mikey" I say back. "You might notice it soon" I wink at him.

The next day

Finally school is over. I step in Danny his car. "Thanks for the ride" I thank him and walk to my front door. We have cried for several minutes about last school year. But I need to find my keys. Before I even got the chance to search for them Calum opens the door. "Hellooooo" "hii" I great him back dropping my bag in the hallway. I walk over to the kitchen where Luke is leaning against the wall with his drink. "I've been waiting for you" he smirks and kisses my nose. "We are gonna have a little party tonight" He smiles. "Michael and Ashton are buying some drinks" "what kind of party?" I ask. "A pool party" He looks over to the swimming pool in our garden. "So I need to wear my bikini, right?" "Yep" He answers popping the P. Calum walks in to the kitchen. "Hey Cal" I great him again. He gets himself a drink and then walks away. "I've missed you" Luke whispers in to my ear. "I missed you too" I kiss his cheek. "I want more" He says making a puppy dog face. I kiss his lips and then walk away, to my room. I close the door behind me and walk over to my walk in closet. I try some bikini's on until someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I yell and Luke walks in straight to my closet but stops when he sees me. "That bikini looks really sexy on you" He says walking closer to me. He wraps his arms around my waist. "But it would look even better on the floor" He whispers in my ear and I giggle. "Mel?" "Yes" "Do uhm, do you- no nevermind" he freezes. "Luke, what? Do I what?" I look at him confused. "Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?" He says as fast as he can. "What?"

"I would love to take you out on a date, so please?" I can see how nervous he is. "Yes" I say. "Did you just say yes?" "Yes"

I walk down stairs in my bikini to the pool in our garden. The boys are already in the cold water, but I decide to lay down on the blanket in the grass. I have a great view on the guys from here. Perfect. "Hey come in!" Michael shouts. "No, it's way too cold" before I even finished my sentence Michael jumps up out of the pool and runs over to me. "Noooo Michael please put me down!" I scream as I'm now hanging over his shoulder. He runs to the pool and jumps in it with me still on his shoulder. I feel the cold water hugging my body. Damn this is cold. The boys are all laughing at me. "Come here, I'll warm you up." Luke says swimming to me. He puts his arms around my waist and hugs me tightly. "Much better" I say. The other boys give us a weird look. Shit, should we tell them about the date?