When he is bored

Natsu
"Y/n...y/n...y/n,y/n,y/n,y/-" Natsu said while poking your face.
"Shut up!"You s houted while binding up Natsu's body " I know you're bored but I have stuff to do so shut the fuck up" he sat crossed legged on the floor and said "no, I'm bored you have to entertain me" you sighed and said "If I play ninjas with you will you fuck off" his eyes lit up and you binded your face so only people could see your eyes.
Gray
He was sitting on the floor and he was sighing louder and louder you said "shush I'm doing something" he made a tiny sigh and was thinking of ways for you to notice him after a few minutes he thought taking his shirt off and woo you but you ignored and he sat back down and after another few minutes he threw you over his shoulder and said "notice me Senpai" "fine only for only an hour" he nodded and you two did...stuff (I don't know what you and him do in your spare time together just make it up...nothing dirty)

Gajeel
You were talking and Gajeel was sitting down like he was bored he didn't say anything but your exceed came over to him and said "what's wrong" "nothing!" he looked at gajeel and he saw gajeel staring intently at you and flew on your head and whispered in your ear after the whispering you came over to gajeel and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Sting
He was a pain in the ass like Natsu and he kept dragging your chair with wheels and you got off it and went on a normal chair but he pulled it back so you fell and you were both face to face. you used maguilty sense on him and slapped yourself in the face to tell him fuck off he said "I'm bore-" "I'm working" he pouted and make puppy dog eyes and you couldn't stand it so you said "fine" and you both went out.

Rogue
He was putting his face in the table and Frosch came over and said "what's wrong" then he motioned him/her to start whispering and rogue said " y/n hasn't noticed me yet" Frosch nodded and y/n came when he said it. You said "Frosch what did he say" and rogue blurted out "nothing!.." Frosch said "that's a lie" and that was the first time he/she disagreed "he was bored" you kissed him on the cheek and said "if you were bored you could of said"
-----------------------------------------
Hey peeps, I have a favor name some dudes from fairy tail cuz I'm lazy and unimaginative and I'll put them in the book.