How you met

A/N: Im going to put a picture of a boy im writing about each time i write a book and if you dont like it tell me but i just wont care. XDDD

Natsu

You were walking with your exceed jamming out to your favorite song. over the loud music you heard "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!" you then looked behind and see a giant beam of fire coming towards you, you turn around and suck the flames up your exceed was rooting for you and you see four people and two exceeds you looked at the boy with pink spikey hair with flames in his hand you put blue flames in your hand and shot it, it hits him and he runs over to you and shouts "did you do that?!?!?!!" "what do you think, DUMBA*S" your exceed was saying ooh burn you two started bickering on the street and he said the sentence that made you and your exceed smile "do you wanna fight" you rolled up your sleeves and when he was about to use magic a red headed girl came over and pulled him by the back of his scarf and says "be nice and say sorry" he looked away and said sorry and you nodded "since you finally said sorry my names y/n" "my names Natsu" and you shook hands after a few seconds of looking at each others faces the girl with red hair angrily dragged him to a large building and he smiled at you, you smiled back and you want your separate ways.

Gray

You were at the beach in the water slashing water on your exceed as you were slashing water at your exceed some one fell on you and you fell in the water along with the dude your hair then grew and started punching and strangling him hands started coming out of the water and your exceed helped the hands up it was the boys hands and when you were helped up with him he/she saw you slapping him in the face with your hair he whispered "ice-make sword" and put it near your throat you stopped and pushed it away and pushed him off you and said "hey im y/n" "im gray" he had black spikey hair and was shirtless in his boxers and you both looked in each others eyes and left and did whatever you were doing and your exceed was wiggling its hips and slightly coughing purposely to spite you.

Gajeel

You were at the cafe stuffing your face with your exceed facepalming and while you were enjoying your [favorite food] a dude was looking down on you and he said "do you need help finishing that" and you drank you juice and said "piss off you bloody d*ck" throwing your at his face he got angry and a pole of iron came out of his arm and he smacked you with it you smirked and put you hand in a gun shape and shot him in the shoulder your exceed looked and then held you back the boy with long black hair and crimson eyes looked angry and tried to charge at you your exceed then flew up and he missed he then made his hand in to a long chunk of iron and pulled you two down he then shoved you and said "that's what you get for shooting me anyway my is Gajeel" you looked shocked at his reaction then you smiled and said "my name is y/n" you then ate and left.

Sting
You were in the park on your phone with your exceed in your arms and while you were on your phone a dude was shouting behind you and you saw him shouting and you said "shut the f*ck up" he went up to you and said "what did you say" "you heard me" and he did light dragon iron fist you dodged it and did sensory links on you and he boy and punched yourself in the stomach and he clenched his stomach you then said "say sorry" and he didn't say it so you punched yourself again and he fell he then said "sorry" and you put your hand out to help him up he got up and shaked your hand you said "hi, im y/n" and he said "im Sting" and you both looked in each others eyes after that your exceed came to you to get ice-cream and you left.

Rouge
You were walking and talking with your exceed on top of your head while you were talking you weren't looking where you were going and you bumped into someone you fell and you closed your eyes and waited for you to hit your head but nothing happened you open your eyes and saw a boy holding you by the waist and you stared and looked scared for about 2 minutes and he fell down you closed your eyes thinking you were going to hit your head again but you don't you were inches away from the floor and the boy was still in front of you still holding you and he blushed your exceed was looking at you, you knew it was the look that said omg!! you like that dude and you gave him/her an angry look and you looked back at the guy and shouted "get off me" and two vines came out of the ground and pull him up with the vines and they punched him in the face and stomach he gets angry and does shadow dragon iron fist he hits you hard and do flytrap shot and a bunch of flowers bloom up around him and shoot at the guy he was still standing and you stumbled on the floor from the punch and he helped you up and shakes your hand and you say "sorry for doing that earlier it was just... something anyway im y/n" "it's ok my name is Rouge" after that you flew away and you looked back and saw he was angry.

a/n: if you like Rouge i will kill you we will fight to the death......jk