Going the same guild as him

e/n=exceeds name

f/c=favorite colour

bp/n=bodypart name

Natsu

you were walking around fiore with your exceed and you bumped into a building it had a weird giant shape on the top it looked like a church then you remember the boy with pink hair getting dragged in that place so you and your exceed decide to investigate and you both peek through the door and a girl with a cowgirl hat is there and she says "Mummy, there is someone at the door" and a lady with green hair opens the door and says "um... hi do you want to come in" you nod and sit at the bar and talk to a girl drinking out of a barrel while you were talking someone taps your shoulder it was Natsu and you say"oh hey pinkette" "hey and my name is Natsu not pinkette" a girl with white hair and a dress says "oh your new aren't you do you want to going the guild" "yeah sure and... are you mirajane like...satan soul and the magazines MIRAJANE" she nods her head to say yes and gets out a stamp and asks where you want it stamped and what colour and you point where you want it and you say "in f/c please and my exceed wants one too"as your exceed nodded her head and gave a cute smile and she stamps it and you wait for it to dry when it dries Natsu grabs you out of your seat and you blush and he shows you to everyone when you get to the table to with two girls and a shirtless boy you sit down and talk to the two girl and the one that dragged Natsu here asked "what magic do you use" "i use binding and fire magic" you saw Natsu and Gray mouthing something and you grabbed both of their ears and say "pinkette and blue eyes you both shouldn't talk about me don't be such asshats" you left them wincing while you were talking to the girls again.

Gray

your exceed was flying you around somewhere in the sky and he/she dropped you as you fell to your death into a building but someone broke your fall and you probably broke them it was that boy in the beach that made you fall your exceed came down and you said "look at what you did e/n i could of killed him oh and sorry dude"you started blushing at him and you helped him up and you and your exceed started arguing and he/she said to him "are you ok" and you stormed inside the building and sit down at a random table with a girl with keys, a girl with armor on and a dude saying "i'm fired up" your exceed came to you talking to the boy you fell on and he sat next to you you blushed and he asked "what magic do you use?" "crimson hair and reflection magic" he asked if your gonna join the guild and you said you had nothing to do so sure and he showed you to master makarov and mirajane asked you where wanted the stamp and what colour and you pointed and said "f/c please" and she stamps it where you wanted it.

Gajeel

You were walking with your exceed and you walked past a giant building and someone called you from inside the building so you went near it and a hand pulled you in and you didn't have time to react and you got dragged in the building you fell on your face and it was Gajeel and you did a furious child dance he was laughing and you stormed to the girl in the red dress and white hair and she says "Gajeel why?" "why the f*ck would you do that you pierced freak" you and him start arguing and Natsu butts in and says "you two are arguing like a married couple" and you and Gajeel blush then threaten to beat him up natsu asks "are you joining the guild" and you say "sure" and mirajane came to you with a stamp suspiciously in your favorite colour and you thumped your bp/n on  the thing and mira held it there

Sting

you were walking with your exceed stuffing your face with food and you didnt know where you were walking so you went into some doors and continued to eat you then bumped into someone and it was Sting the boy you met last time at the park and you muffled with the food your mouth "hey... ssssss--ttttinnn---gggg" he said "hi reader- chan" and your exceed flew on top of your head and you sat down and talked to sting he asked if you were gonna join the guild and you nodded to say yes and they brought you to a special room so you could get the mark on you after that you went to town to get more food.

Rouge

you were walking around the park with your exceed and a man was trying to flirt with you got angry and you quietly said "magic action-pump shotgun" and you shot him in the leg and walked away he slowly ran after you and you ran away into a guild building and said "someone is chasing me" and you saw him running in the wrong direction and you sat down near a boy with black hair and crimson eyes and you say " i know you, your that dude rouge... i think" he nods his head and says "yes... are you here to join the guild" "sure i wasn't planning on it but yeah" then he brought you to a special room to get the stamp on and you left with a stamp on you bp/n in f/c and then you left and went to the park.

Soz for the long update but it takes long to write a paragraph for a different person with different traitsim going to make one with different characters but can you tell me the different characters that you want from fairy tail.