Chapter 1

Luke looked in the stand up mirror and sighed. Since when had he gotten so fat? He could literally grab a handful of his fat. He hates being fat. He feels like a pig. His thighs were too big and his stomach pudged out too far. He wants to be skinny. He wants to be able to go swimming with his friends without feeling like a fatass. He wants to sit on people's lap and not feel so insecure and break peoples legs. Why can't he be skinny like Ashton. Why can't he have beautiful abs like Ashton? Why can't his arms not flab around like Micheal's? Why can't his thighs stay stiff and toned instead of flabby and jiggly like Calum's. It's so unfair. He was put with his fat body that rolls up when he sits down. He doesn't like perching because it hurts his back, but that's what he has to do if he want to look the slightest bit skinny.

The 5SOS house was quiet. Luke was always the first one up so he could tell the boys he already ate. Or he'll cook breakfast and say that he just couldn't wait so he ate alone. He likes being awake early in the morning because he can take a shower and heave until his throat gets achey and raw. He then gurgles down some water to soothe the throbbing in his throat and wakes everyone up.

To start off the day he gets into the shower, brining the largest clothes that he owns. Tight clothes show off his body. And the last thing Luke wanted is for people to see his overly sized body, snickering in their minds wondering how many donuts and McDonalds meals he had eaten that day. No one understood the Luke didn't eat. Well, he eats, but only basic things for survival.

Luke didn't want to die. He loved his life and his friends and his family. He loved his career and all the people he got to work with. Luke just didn't like his body. Luke just didn't like himself. He didn't like his fat rolls on his stomach. He didn't like the purple stretch marks on his upper legs. Yes, they were small, but they were there. The fact that they were there just proved that Luke was fat.

Luke scrubbed all over in the shower. He scrubbed his face with face soap to get rid of any acne. He scrubbed his arms with a eczama rock so his arms would be smooth and not rough. Anything to make him perfect.

After the shower Luke would sit in the bathroom and sulk in his own self-pity. He usually gets up at 7:30 while the other boys wake at 9:30. He'll take an hour shower and get done around 8:45. At nine he'll put in his headphones and sing while making breakfast.

This morning he'll makes pancakes, biscutes, bacon, and sausage. Ashton likes a big breakfast as well as Micheal. Calum would probably settle with a pancake, two pieces of bacon, and a sausage. Calum never usually never ate breakfast but he did when Luke made it. Calum was Luke's best friend and he knows when someone dissapproves of his makings then Luke thinks he ultimatley failed. Calum liked Lukes cooking anyway, so it was never that big of a deal.

After breakfast is cooked it's around 9:17. He walks into Calums room and shook him slightly.

"Wakey wakey, Cal." Luke mumbled.

Calum groaned, "Can't you just let me sleep in for once?"

Calum didn't want to sound mean. He chuckled and started to wake up slightly. Luke thought he did wrong though. Maybe he was waking his friends to early? Maybe he should just let them wake up on there own.

"I made breakfast, but you can go back to bed if you want. We have the day off." Luke looked down at the floor and moved his feet around. He messed up again.