I shook my head and opened tha door. I smacked my lips, "Cristina man, whatchu want?"

"I can't just stop by to see you?" She rolled ha eyes and just let haself in.

"Nah, you can't. I told ya ass about that poppin' up shit." I kept my cool fa tha moment.

"Well you don't reply to my texts anymore so this was the next best thing." She shrugged. "A pop up."

I didn't reply fa a reason, "Cause you kept pushin' up on a nigga like you ain't know what was up." Afta them pics she sent me, I blocked ha ass from my phone again.

"Hm, that's what you called it?" She nonchalantly replied and I just shook my head.

She walked away from me and inta tha kitchen, takin' a seat at tha counta like she paid fa this house n' shit.

"Again, I ask. What you want?" I sighed.

"I was in the neighborhood, can I not visits you?" She rested her head on her fist that was propped up.

"You actually can't, if we being honest." I looked across tha kitchen inta tha livin' room and seen Cydney shift around on tha sofa, pattin' around like she was feelin' fa me.

I smiled ta myself at how cute she looked dressed in only my hoodie and a pair of ha spandex shorts plus some long socks. Cris seen me lookin' past ha so she looked too and rolled ha eyes thankin' I ain't seen it.

Roll them eyes one mo' time. I said to myself, holdin' my tongue.

She put on a fake ass smile when Cydney fully sat up, "Hey Cheyenne!" She said loudly.

My eyes grew wide wantin' ta smack tha shit outta ha. I promise ya, I don't condone in domestic violence against women, but I was this close ta it right na.

"Cris," I gritted though my teeth.

Cydney rolled ha eyes, not acknowledging ha as she walked past us ta tha fridge.

"Rude," Cris said rolling ha eyes again. "When you see someone you usually speak. Did your mom not teach you home training?" She batted ha eyelashes wit a heavy smirk on ha face.

She got one mo' time...

"No, what's rude is how you purposely fail to get my name wrong every time you see me." Cydney replied as she grabbed a bottle of water. "but y'know if you wanna play that game, we can Christian." She tapped ha chin', "That's fine right? Good."

I kept my smiles ta myself at tha new gained savageness Cyd had. Tha look on Cris' face was priceless.

"August, I'll be upstairs somewhere. By Christian." She said leaving the room waving ta ha with a smile onna face.

"I ain't gon' lie, you just took tha biggest L." I said laughin' like hell. "You gon' leave on that note?"

She scoffed at me and stood. "You know what August, you've been really trifling since you got with that girl,"

"I can say tha same thang about you," I interrupted.

"I got some shit for your ass." She walked ta tha front door and I followed, gladly ta let ha ass out.