"Wh... what?" Madhubala asks him. "You didn't answer me." RK angrily whispers giving up on his act of being calm. "What is it to you?" asks Madhubala angrily. Hearing Trishna chattering from the other room, RK angrily drags her to the far end of the room and holds her against the wall. "What is it to me?" RK asks back angrily "What is it to me?" he asks again in an angry whisper. "You waltz in here telling me that you are in love with me, and now you have the nerve to decide that I'm not good enough for you?" "You don't love me then why do you care so much?" Madhubala asks back angrily. "I don't love you but damn me if I let you be with someone else." RK said. "You are so selfish, RK." Madhubala accuses him and then after a pause she adds kinda shocked a bit "and possessive." Madhubala thinks about how RK was acting so possessive and God help her, jealous and without even thinking she says "Any sane person would be repulsed by such behavior. I have been completely insane ever since I fell in love with you." RK looks at her confused trying to figure out how her mind worked. "This is making me crazy about you all the more." "Stop screwing with my brains, Madhubala." RK half orders and half pleads with her. "You are my sister's best friend. I should stay as far away as possible from you, and here I'm so obsessed with you that I get uncomfortable when I see you, and I go crazy when I don't see you. The 5th of every month I get worked up thinking whether you are fine." RK said with a sigh. Madhubala wonders what he meant by that and then realizes he was talking about her monthly and that explained the weird conversation he had with Trishna the last two months. Awww he is so cute. "I'm fine now. I stopped dieting." Madhubala replies a little embarrassed. "Trust me, I noticed." RK says in an accusing tone for making him notice her, making her smile. All this while, she thought RK didn't care about her but now it looks like he is big time affected by her and also noticed the changes in her. "I love you, RK." Madhubala proudly says. "Don't." RK says as he tightens his grip on her arms. "I can't help the way I feel about you." "Why don't you understand, this won't work out." "Why?" asks Madhubala. "I'm not in love with you and you are not someone one fools around with." RK replies. "Maybe you'll never love me or maybe you'll. Give me a chance." Madhubala persists. "You are my sister's best friend." RK replies. "She wants us to be together." Madhubala informs him. "I know, but if it doesn't work out then your friendship will be ruined." RK explains then adds with a smile "and my sister will kill me." "She doesn't have to know till you are ready to tell her." Madhubala argues not feeling guilty about going behind her friends back because she knows that is what Trishna would want and expect her to do, cling on to RK with both her hands... and legs too. "I don't believe in marriages, I'll never get married... This won't work out. This is asking for disaster." RK argues. "Just take one day at a time." Madhubala gently tells him. "Madhu..." RK helplessly whispers her name. Madhubala smiles hearing how he had shortened her name and says "I am not going to give upon you." She starts to walk away seeing RK going deep in thoughts, deciding not to push him anymore, God knows from where she got the courage to push him this much. Desperate times call for desperate measures. RK holds her hand to stop and says "I hate hiding things from my sister, she is all I have." "Even I don't like it but if she finds out that I had a chance with you and gave upon it then she would kill me and then maybe you." Madhubala replies with a smile. "I don't know what will happen." RK says. "I don't care." Madhubala replies. "Because I know, I won't regret anything that would bring us closer even if it is for a little while." "What do you see in me?" RK asks a little shocked, a little amazed. "A lot many things." Madhubala smiles. Madhubala hears Trishna calling out her name "I've to go." She starts to walk to the other room when RK didn't say anything then she heard him ask "Can I take you out for lunch tomorrow?" Madhubala turns back with a big smile and asks excitedly "Do you even have to ask?" RK breaks out into a big smile with his eyes cringing a little, which is so RK... so beautifully RK. "Seriously Madhubala... I have been wondering what it is to see me through your eyes. It is been giving my ego a big boost." RK says with a wink then he adds "I'll pick you up from the shopping mall north to your college after your classes tomorrow." with that he walked off. Once he was out of sight Madhubala did a little jig and then rushed to the other room trying to hide her excitement.