>>6<< Koopas and Boos

Josh, Tyler, Jenna sat on the couch in front of the TV, I, being the last to enter the room and race, sat on the floor in between Josh and Jenna's legs. Characters were picked and places set, the count down flashed on the screen. The front of the tour bus became filled with sarcastic comments, sounds of frustration, taunting, and victory squeals. By the end of the circuit, Jenna, who played as Toad, placed 1st, earning a pout from both band members. Tyler, Yoshi, was close behind. Josh, named his Boo Spooky, ended up ahead of me during most of the races, but my trusty Koopa pulled thorough during Rainbow Road and got ahead, bumping him to 4th.
"Beginner's Luck,"  Josh scoffed, "No one beats me in Mario Kart," he muttered under his breath. His remark earned a laugh from the married couple next to him.
"Tell that to the scores," Tyler countered, struggling to hold back his smile. A chorus of 'oooooo's filled the room, pouring salt in Josh's already wounded pride.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

A few more races landed Tyler in 1st, me in 2nd,  Josh in 3rd and Jenna in 4th. Jenna had given up on trying to beat her husband and focused on pulling ahead of Josh and I.

Boredom took its toll and I passed my remote to Mark. I walked to the small table in the kitchen and scrolled through the pictures I took at the pancake place. Some were pancakes at precise angles, while others were slightly shaky due to my laughter. There was a series of pictures I had of Josh laughing,  which were by far my favorite.
I reentered the room, pulling my camera strap over my head.
"Found her!" Jenna exclaimed from the floor, before laying back down and returning her gaze to the phone in front of her.
I snapped a few pictures of the group before grabbing my laptop from my bag. I uploaded and AirDropped a few to my phone before posting one on twitter:
@mae.alexader- reunited with these dorks :)) @joshuadun @tylerrjoesph @jennaajoesph @lizabeth.724
Attached was a picture from backstage, before Liz left, of Josh Jenna, Tyler, Liz, and I with Mark peeking in from the side.
"Since when did you have your own camera Ms. Photographer?" Mark set his head on my shoulder from behind.
"Since I got a job......as a photographer..." I explained.
"Hey, I could use and assistant for emo roadshow," he elbowed and tried to convince me.
"I'd love to!-" I started.
Sick! I'll tell the guys!" Mark turned to walk out. I grabbed his arm,
"Except I can't..." I cringed as his face dropped. "I'msorrypleasedontkillme!"
"Maaaaaaaeeeeeee, why you gotta have plans?!" Mark whined. "That would have been awesome!!"
"I'm sorry I have a life," I sassed.
"What are you doing anyway?"
"I'm actually not authorized to release that information right now...so."
"Going all TØP Secret," he joked, "see what I did there, TØP, like twenty one-"
"yeah I get it Mark," I laughed at his bad pun.
We caught up on everything we hadn't had a chance to earlier, then the conversation shifted.
"So," Mark lightly elbowed my side, "you and Josh?" he teased.
I replied with a confused look,"What about us?"
"He obviously likes you,"
"We've known each other for like 2 days!"
"He talked about you on tour for SIX months! A girl he had met once, who, by the way KISSED him earlier, and he wouldn't shut up!" Mark paused to breath, "By the way, does Liz know about that?"
"y-y-yeeaahh, of course! Of course she knows?"
"YOU DIDNT TELL HER!!?!?!"
"shhhhhh!! no I didn't tell her," I admitted, " But this is Liz we're talking about, she would never let it go. She doesn't know and already she talks about our future children."
"Ahhh, Liz," Mark shook his head at their friend's behavior. "you do know that she'll find out sooner or later right?"
"The later the better," I sigh, "she'll probably be mad for a while but knowing Liz, I think she can build a bridge and get over it" I concluded.
A chatter passes through the kitchen and the tour bus door opened and closed, indicting that someone had left, but I hadn't bothered to see who. I followed Mark back to the main room and spread myself across the couch. Laying my head in Josh's lap.
I would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the booming volume of Mario-Kart and cries of both victory and defeat. I was almost flung from my spot when Mark conquered DK Summit ahead of both band members, causing them to stand up in protest. Let's jut say that if Mark hadn't grabbed my torso, I would be lying on the ground.
Josh handed his remote to someone else sitting across the couch. He sat back and twirled my curls around his fingers, a relaxing sensation I must say.
Do you wanna go watch a movie?" Josh whispered out if nowhere. 
"Sure, I mean, you might have to carry me there but yeah," And with that, Josh pulled me of of the couch and onto his back as if I weighed no more than one of his drum sticks. "What are you doing?" I laughed.
"Taking you to watch a movie!" he said in a matter-of-fact tone. I shook my head in amusement at the drummer as we brought ourselves into the room we were in when Josh's mom was taking to Abby.
"So, whatcha wanna watch?" Josh dropped me onto the couch, "We got Aladdin, Sandlot, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Avengers, Spider-Man, whatever really," He peeked over his shoulder. I thought about the tour bus' movie collection for a moment.
"Peter Pan." I stated.
"Peter Pan" he agreed.
We made it about half way through the movie before I got too hot and shed the sweatshirt I was wearing, placing it on a table off the side of the couch. I only saw another sixth of the movie before drifting off to sleep, my head in Josh's lap.