Chapter 7

Dipper's p.o.v

After we ate, we roamed for a bit in town. After a while, we, actually he stopped in front of a store. "Dip! Can we go in? I have something to do real quick." He said and I was confused. Nobody cared like this in the past. If they wanted to go somewhere, they would and I would always have tag along. "If you want to go in, you can go you know. You don't need to ask my permission" I said as he looked at me like I just killed someone. "Of course I have to ask your permission dear! You're now my officially best friend! I can't let you here!" He dramatically said. I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, do you really want to go inside?" I asked. I really don't mind if he goes in or not. I just want him to be ha-wait what? I want him to be happy? What the heck is wrong with me? 'You hear voices Dominic.' I was taken aback. It's been awhile since the voices spoke up so why now? 'We want to torment you dear friend. Remember, we will always be a part of you even if you deny us' I shook my head. I can't let them take over me. I slipped a hand in my jacket for my pills when it hit me hard. I forgot them at Will's house. I started to panic. Will placed his hand on my shoulder so he could fully face me. "Dipper. Listen to me. Breathe in, breathe out. Relax. Breathe in and breathe out." He said as I did what he commended. I breathed in and out until I was finally calm. "Okay so now that you're calm, I bet you had this lil' panic attack cause you don't have your pills right?" He asked still looking in my eyes. I was dumbfounded. How the actual fuck does he knows that?! I mean he knows I have problems and all but seriously! "And what makes you think it's about that" I asked with worry in my voice. "Please kid. When I was taking all these pills back then, I was the same. If I didn't have them with me, I freaked out. Just...like you just did." He said as he finally let go of my shoulders. "So do you still want to go in this store?" I asked to change the topic but guess what? It didn't work. "No. For the moment, we need to get back and take your pills" he said as he dragged me to his house. Oh well, I don't think I would ever be accustomed to all of this.

Bill's p.o.

After we ate, we roamed for a bit in town. I stopped in front of a store cause I had something to buy for Pine tree. "Dip! Can we go in? I have something to do real quick." I asked him. He was confused as fuck when I asked him his permission. What? I'm not a heartless demon-you know what? Never mind since I am but my heart beats only for him. "If you want to go in, you can go you know. You don't need to ask my permission" he said. "Of course I have to ask your permission dear! You're now my officially best friend! I can't let you here!" I said dramatically and he laughed. It made me smile. I love the sound of his laughter. "Well, do you really want to go inside?" He asked. Soon after, the voices began to talk and he forgot his pills at my house. Ugh, damn it pine tree! He shook his head. Apparently he forgot that he left his pills at home since he slipped a hand through is jacket and started to panic. I placed my hand on his shoulders and turned him around so I could fully face him. "Dipper. Listen to me. Breathe in, breathe out. Relax. Breathe in and breathe out." I commended and he did as I said. Since he was calm, I decided to speak up. "Okay so now that you're calm, I bet you had this lil' panic attack cause you don't have your pills right?" He asked. He was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe I knew that. "And what makes you think it's about that" he asked. How adorable. He tries to fool me. Oh well... "Please kid. When I was taking all these pills back then, I was the same. If I didn't have them with me, I freaked out. Just...like you just did." I said as I let go of his shoulders. "So do you still want to go in this store?" He asked to change the topic but guess what? It won't work with me but, he's a smart kid. "No. For the moment, we need to get back and take your pills" I said as I grabbed him and began walking towards my house. I hope we get back before it's too late for him...