Chapter 5

Dipper's p.o.v

I was walking alone in the woods, looking in the moonlight. It was shinning through the night. I couldn't help but smile. The moon was like the Cheshire Cat grin. It was fascinating. I could feel myself getting lost only by looking at it. As I continued to walk in the woods, the moon was hypnotizing. The moon led me to a lake near the forest. It was reflecting light on the lake.The Cheshire grin, smiling at me, was attracting me.. My feet were moving in their own, guiding me in it. I could feel myself slowly begin to drown. My lungs had given me my last breath, I said my last goodbyes and now I could finally die.
And I woke up, I was all sweaty and breathing evenly. I looked around me and saw a sleeping Will on the couch right in front of me. Then it hit me hard; I was talking with him in the woods when I had to take my pills, I began to run and Will was chasing after me but I hid, after that, I felt dizzy and I was unconscious on the ground. Since Will's a cool guy he didn't left me dying in the ground and surely took me at his place. I smiled. I looked on my body to see if I had an injury since I fell but surprisingly I don't have a single scratch on me, well except the old ones...but I didn't felt the impact. Maybe he caught me before? No impossible, he was away from me when it happened. Anyways I looked in my pockets to see if I still had the bottle with me when I spotted it on Will's nightstand. I was about to have a burnout. He saw me twice run away from him, I fell unconscious and now he found out I was a freak. "Hey sleeping beauty no need freak out" he said as I jumped. "Don't worry 'bout that it doesn't matter" he said and came right beside me. "Wh-what? You-you're n-not gonna leave me alone? O-or never talk to me ever again?" I asked. I was surprised that he wasn't going to throw me out. He sighed and hugged me. "Why would I never talk to you ever again? As I said before, it doesn't matter to me since I had this little problem before" he said as he opened the drawer. I didn't know what he meant but when I looked inside, I saw a lot of bottles. Like A LOT. I looked at him with my eyes saying 'can I look at it' and he nodded. I looked in it and grabbed one in my hand. It reads 'INSOMNIA' and then another one was written on it 'HALLUCINATIONS' I was kinda relieved that he had problems like me but also I was feeling sad for him. He knew how it could be. "So...now you don't have to hide it from me" he said as he hugged me tighter. A single tear ran down my face as he wiped it away. "Hey it's okay" he shushed me and we stayed silent for a couple more minutes but then he broke the silence by one question. "I was wondering if you would like to go out to eat since it's kinda late and well...um you know I know so yeah" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. I chuckled. "Of course Will" I said. "But I pay" we said in the same time. "No I pay Will/Dip" we said again and I laughed. "I pay!" He cried. I laughed harder. "Yes! I pay!" He said as he grabbed my hand and led my outside. I smiled as I let him hold my hand and this time, not a single voice came to disturbed me.

Bill's p.o.v

Since he wasn't going to wake up soon, I decided to take a nap. I could hear the end of his dream.
'My lungs had given me my last breath, I said all my goodbyes and now I could finally die' and with that, he woke up all sweaty. Oh poor little thing. Anyways he looked around and spotted me. He thought I was sleeping. Aw how cute of him. Anyways, he looked around to find his bottle of pills that I had put in my nightstand so he could take it back after but...he started to freak out. I slowly got up and went beside him. "Hey sleeping beauty no need to freak out" I said. "Wh-what? You-you're n-not gonna leave me alone? O-or never talk to me ever again?" He asked and I sighed. Sometimes this kid doesn't understand shit. I hugged him and responded. "Why would I never talk to you ever again? As I said before, it doesn't matter to me since I had this little problem before" I said as I opened the drawer of my nightstand so he could see all the pills I took to try and get rid of some of my problems. After all, he has the right to know. He looked at me with pleading eyes and I just nodded, motioning for him to look inside. He looked relieved but something was off. I could see it in his eyes. "So...now you don't have to hide it from me" I said and hugged him tighter and wiped away his tear. He was so adorable. "Hey it's okay" I shushed him and we stayed silent for a bit before I decided to invite him out to eat since it was already 5:40 pm. "I was wondering if you would like to go out to eat since it's kinda late and well...um you know I know so yeah" I said as I scratched my neck and he chuckled. "Of course Will" he said and then we said in the same time. "But I pay" "No I pay Will/Dip" we said again and he laughed. "I pay!" I said and he laughed harder. "Yes! I pay!" I said and grabbed his hand to go to the dinner. As we walked there, Dipper smiled and I was happy. Now, I can help him get better. I don't want him to go through this alone.