I slowly walked over to the stadium for the 12pm game. I tried not to bump into anyone I knew from school, including Sora.

At stadium

I took a seat wherever I had a good view. I didn't pay attention to where I sat, or who was beside me. I just sat down.

I kept my head down until the game started, just in case Sora was looking around for me.

As I looked up once the game started, I noticed that Sahara-chan was the pitcher. Gracie-chan played the role of catcher. I watched as she held up three fingers, then two, then three again. The batter swung, but missed. The ball went straight into the catcher's mit with a pleasant smack.

I scanned the rest of the players on the field and found Mikasa-chan standing her ground on third base. She watched the player carefully on second base, getting ready to stop player #7 once she started running and Mikasa-chan catches the ball.

As I watched the game, my mind slowly started to wander away. I started to think of Sora and how I could've saved our relationship by not running away.

Tears started to roll silently down my cheeks. I sunk my head, so no one could see me as I cried. I started to sniffle as more tears came. This was the first time I cried since I left. Now, everything was coming out all at once in one big rush.

"Hey, are you alright, Miss?" a male's voice asked from beside me. I knew this voice. But why did it have to be him, of all people?

I nodded. "Yeah," I lied.

"Are you sure? Why're you crying?" Sora asked as he lifted my head so he could look at me. As soon as I saw his face, I began to cry even harder.

Sora grabbed my hand and stood up. We rushed up the stairs and out of the stadium. We walked towards the bathrooms and he led me inside of the family restroom.

He let go of my hand and I immediately missed his warmth. I watched through my teary eyes as he walked over to the sink with a paper towel and wet it. Sora began to wipe away my messed up makeup and tears.

"Mina..." Sora breathed once he wiped away the dripping mascara from my cheeks. "Why'd you go? I've been worried sick! I looked everywhere fo-"

"You know? I used to have an older sister. Her name was Minorin and she was almost seven years older than me," I started to explain as I looked up at Sora confidently.

"When I was seven years old and she was 14, we were playing in the forest by the castle. We were happily picking flowers, without any worries at all. Out of the blue, a man came out of the dark forestation with a pistol in his hand. It was aimed at my head.

I didn't move. I didn't scream. I just shut my eyes tightly and cowered in fear. I heard two shots go off, I expected to feel so much pain, but I didn't. I slowly opened my eyes, scared of what I would see. On the floor, I saw my beautiful sister laying on the ground in a pool of her own blood. I looked up and the attacker was gone.

I dropped down onto the hard ground next to Minorin. She was shot in both the head and heart. I took her hand and started squeezing it as her life faded away. I prayed, and prayed, but God didn't save her. I could've sworn she was an angel sent from heaven, so I didn't understand why she had to die back then. Minorin saved my life, even though she didn't have to.