Walking into the shitty small bathroom, I turned on the white sink, too wash my face hoping I would wake up. Yesterday when we came home, well not home but you know what I mean. Anyways, it was like 2 or 3, I was super tired and I couldn't even sleep cause of stupid crickets!

But before I could enter back too the living room, I noticed Calum and Daniella's giggles.

"Oh hey Daisy." Daniella spat out, sounding very silvery.

"Hi." I replied, timeless as I glanced at Calum who was staring at her with a smirk.

"Did you sleep last night?" Daniella smiled weakly, Calum not even focusing on me.

"Do you think I slept at night?!" I said quite annoyed at the fact she woke up looking so fabulous, compare too me I look like a smashed potato.

"I'm guessing that's a no." She gulped, giving a soft giggle as I playfully rolled my eyes sitting on the couch across from them two.

I was sitting there, watching as the two Calum and Daniella, were giggling at small jokes that were barely even funny. I saw as he was super close to her, his hand on her hip, as she looked so happy while Calum was just smirking, I bet saying Wow look at Daniela she's so beautiful

For some reason, my heart just felt like it melted down the drain, heat going through my body as I clenched my fists.

It was so weird and annoying how mad I was, clearly it wasn't because of yesterday. The only reason why I hugged him yesterday was because I was scared to death, I needed a hug.

I curled his upper lip to keep himself from speaking. My mind whirling with thoughts that only made me assume the worst. The feeling of jealousy was slowly growing into my skin, filling his blood... Why. My mouth become a straight line. My mind just wanted to scream, for some dumb annoying reason.

I turned myself too the window, seeing how the sun was bright.

"So I heard it was going to be sunny today and that we are going to get wet." I raised my voice high enough so the two can stop what they were doing and look over at me.

"Oh shoot, really?!!? But the teacher-

"Shut up Daniel I wasn't talking to you." I cut him off, I modulated as he quickly shut his mouth pulling his hands up in defense.

"Really? Sounds pretty fun, doesn't it Cal?!" Daniella grinned excitedly staring up at Calum who was looking my way with a strange look.

Cal.

And before I could say something he looked back at her and nodded, "Uh yeah, totally."

"Too bad Calum and I decided to just plan and stay in here too hang out." Daniella smirked at Calum, as it looked like he blushed, Daniel letting out a snort, causing her to glare over at him.

"What?!" I raised my voice, making everyone flinch my way, eyes widened.

"I mean- uh- yeah that's fine but don't you think getting wet would be fun?" I nervously laughed, Calum still looking at me strangely.

"They be getting wet in here." Daniel smirked, making all of us stare his way with glares.

"That's not funny." I said, making Calum chuckle randomly.