✕ Chapter 8

His eyes are so adorable like OMG. Anyways as far as I could tell I wasn't getting any hate what so ever which made me happy. I'm sure some people were slightly disappointed that he now has a girlfriend, but it was eventually gonna happen. So next thing I know cat came in and asked me and Mario if we wanted to go to the mall and I really wanted Starbucks so I convinced Mario and Weston wanted to come along as well. The broadcast heard all of the details little did we know what was gonna happen next. Everyone from the area that was able to come had gone to the mall, and we were trapped in the middle where the food court was. They were surrounding us and taking pics asking for autographs. It was so overwhelming I was just like wow. Mario seemed a little bombarded by it too he loves his fans don't get me wrong, but he wanted to go out with his best friend, sister, and girlfriend. In my opinion meeting them was amazing they are all so sweet!! I even have some of them my kik so that we could hang out sometime. After all that we ended up leaving and when we got back to Marios house I crashed in his arms while we had a Star Wars marathon.
__________________________
I'm running out of ideas😂 anyway I hope you liked the update 😊👽🌸💫