✕ Chapter 2

*Marios POV*
Neither one of us were really hungry so I asked my mom if I could give her a house tour. She said yes. I started off with my room I walked in and asked her if she would like to sit down gesturing to my bed, and she sat down. I also asked if she had any plans this weekend and she didn't know so I gave her my phone number just in case she wanted to hang out.
*Your POV*
Mario was so sweet he lead me up to his room because he was supposed to give me a room tour but I honestly think he just wanted to get me alone but that's fine with me. He also told me a few great places that I should go see and then gave me his phone number so I gave him mine. I told him I didn't have plans so hopefully he can change that and we could hang out.
*skip to leaving*
K: Well I have to leave now goodnight.
M: Goodnight. Feel free to text me later.
K: okay will do bye
M: bye
*skips to next day*
*Katelynns POV*
It was the next day after moving to my new house and I love it first off it's beautiful I have an amazing hot new neighbor and it's Florida there are so many amazing things here.
*ring ring*
(Text convo)
M: Goodmorning beautiful I was just wondering if you wanted to do something later?
K: Goodmorning.. That sounds great what did you have in mind?
M: Is fro-yo okay?
K: Okay that's good
M: Alright I will pick you up at 2.